View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2010, 01:22 AM   #136 (permalink)
DannyVandal

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Maybe we can get a definitive check list together. Yesterday I took a fully charged (at 8am) Desire into London with me, tuned off Background data but didn't delete the flickr account. For most of the day I had the screen brightness down at around 30% (although in the bright sunlight I ended up having to turn it up to full a few times) and used the phone like I would my old iPhone - moderate surfing (more than usual because my Vodafone 3G stick has decided to stop working), checking emails, voice calls and texts. I also managed to charge it via USB for a total of around 30 minutes during the day. Limped home at 8.30pm suffering dire warnings about plugging the phone in for the previous hour, the last one telling me I was on 9% battery. This is not quite good enough for me on a normal working day, just over twelve hours. I have now deleted the flickr account and rebooted, working from home today so will see what happens although I have already got used to just plugging it in so will try to resist doing that.