View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2010, 11:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
ebsoria

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

So... after ending a call and letting the screen turn itself off, my message light flashed, so I pressed the "end" button to get into the phone and I was greeted with a backlit black screen with a green line running down the side from top to bottom. I called Verizon and they pretty much said I was screwed.

Well... I have TEC insurance so a new phone is being sent and I should recieve it tomorrow. My problem is this... I never used the required gmail account and never backed up my contacts. I cannot get "into" the phone to mount to my computer(not certain that's even help at all) since I cannot see the screen. All I can do is answer when someone calls, and even then it's like the good 'o days where there's no caller id and I get surprised by who's calling.

The point of all of this is this... am I screwed when it comes to my contacts? Any ideas? I'm not worried about my aps. I wasn't using the phone to it's max potential, so I can get back all the ones I used.

Any help is appreciated. Even if it is to confim I'm screwed and need to charge my old Voyager and manually punch in all my contacts.

Thanks all!!