View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2008, 03:05 PM   #138 (permalink)
Pico15

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJAngle View Post
1 ) My first dream app is a very simple one, just a notepad where I can jot down notes. I can use a "to do" list on iGoogle but I'd rather have an actual app on the angel that was sent from above, otherwise known as my G1.

2) My second Dream app would be a video recorder. This would be great and leads me to my third dream app...

3)....A program that records video and uploads directly to YouTube

4) My fourth dream app would be an all in one eBay sellers app. It would walk you through the process of selling an item on ebay, including taking pictures of the item you are selling on your phone.

These would all make me very happy, so make it happen geniuses!

BTW my girlfriend, sister, and dad all have iPhones and I think my G1 is way better than all those phones put together. I was at Macy's yesterday looking for a western shirt for my Cowboy Halloween costume and I heard a song playing at the store. I whipped out my G1 and opened Shazam and tagged the song "Going Nowhere" by Cut Copy. I downloaded the version without lyrics (the 5:26 min version) and I'm listening to it right now as I type! Just some anecdotal info on the greatness of Android!

I want to thank everyone who makes apps for this great OS!

Video recorder is a must. If all of the cheaper non-smartphones can record video, why can't the G1 or iPhone?! We need Qik or some other form of video recording App. At least then I'd be able to only carry my G1 and not Flip, iPod, and a phone. Especially when the G1 has the capabilities to do them all.