View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2010, 01:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Roman G.
No-Posting Probation
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC, EVO 4g
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefoodman52 View Post
The bottom of the screen? What? Like.... the glass???
Yes thats exactly what I am talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
Yeah, what started out as light leakage apparently seems to be a bit of a bigger problem. Mine does the same thing. I checked with the RS manager I bought it from and he claims he will let me exchange it this friday when he gets more in, we will see.

As mentioned, a clear sign of the screen not being completely flush would be light leakage coming from the bottom of the capacitive buttons.

A very temporary fix is to "push" in the particular button which may be leaking light, this will cause the problem to fix for some moments, but go back to normal.

Though it's hard to tell exactly how much the screen may be raised, I have compared the top portion of the phone to the bottom, and the top portion appears to be recessed in slightly more than the bottom.
Ya the bottom of my screen is out as much as the top of the screen is receccesd and moves the same amount when I push it in and it just pops back out. Really sucks