View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2010, 12:34 PM   #48 (permalink)
wintersg3
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC Rezound Motorola Bionic Droid Incredible 2 Samsung Fascinate Droid Incredible Motorola Droi
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by jradicle11 View Post
I asked this earlier and you didn't really answer. Aren't you going to have to get access to his phone to install the application? Wouldn't he know that you are installing the application even if you can find one that'll run without his knowledge?

Seems like there really isn't a way to track him via an application without his knowledge.

I think your best better would be the Family Locator available through Verizon. There is a monthly fee of $9.99 but you seem too dedicated for that to hinder your use (that sounded a tad sarcastic, that was not my intention).

"Peace of mind is right at your fingertips. Securely locate your family members' locations from your Verizon Wireless Device or the web. The locate feature provides you with the information you need to stay aware and stay in touch.
Provides detailed location information and the address of your family members displayed on an interactive map."

It can be found here.

Hope this attempt to get back on topic helped you out.

Once again, good luck.
I stated earlier that access to the phone is not a problem, Family Locator would be great, but according to the Verizon website it is not available for smart phones.