View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2010, 08:57 PM   #82 (permalink)
eyebeam
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Me - Evo 3D, Nexus 7 - Wife - Evo 3D, Galaxy Tab 10.1"
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,099 Times in 2,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesektor View Post
If you have the time some H.R. Giger wallpapers would be awesome for the EVO. Or if you could point me in the right direction i could make my own. I'm having trouble resizing right now. When i try to it says the width/height can't be greater than the original. Can't seem to find out how to size them to the 960x800 that i need. Thanks in advance!

P.S. The first image I can think of off the top of my head is Birth Machine but I'm not too picky, I like all his work.
Ok, the easiest way to do this is search Google Images, filter for large size and download them to your phone. Now just set them as wallpaper and enlarge the phone's crop box to it's max then select the part of the picture you want most. The problem is, is that not many (any?) of his works seem to be in the correct aspect ratio for your phone so some selective cropping will be necessary or things will get distorted.

If you want to crop and resize before their on your phone (save's space on your SDcard), I'd recommend this site:
Free Online Image Editor
Just remember to keep the 960x800 or eqivilent aspect ratio, and they'll look fine.

If you still want me to do it, or have other questions let me know.