View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2010, 10:02 PM   #84 (permalink)
eyebeam
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Me - Evo 3D, Nexus 7 - Wife - Evo 3D, Galaxy Tab 10.1"
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,099 Times in 2,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesektor View Post
I've tried doing google image search on my comp and going to that site to resize but every time I put in 960x800 it tells me that the width or height can't be greater than the original

*edit* it's actually another site I've been trying but I'll give the one you linked a shot. Hopefully i won't get the same results. Also if you know of some good links that give info on tips/tricks to making your own wallpapers that'd be great. I'm interested in starting that and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!
Ah, it seems that site does have some limits on image size. Try this one:
pixer.us :: online photo editor
I tested it up 1200x1200.

As for tips, I'm afraid I'm self tought (and still have great deal to learn, obviously) so probably not the best source. I just stated seeing what I could do with a few image editing programs, off and online, and went from there. I bounce around program to program, window to window, copying and pasting willy-nilly. I don't think my methods would work very well for anyone but me (although Mrs. eyebeam is getting better - just might post some of her stuff one of these days). I'm just hoping to get good enough that the forum will decide to join forces and pitch in to get me Photoshop (jk).
The Following User Says Thank You to eyebeam For This Useful Post:
Diesektor (June 12th, 2010)