View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2010, 03:11 PM   #239 (permalink)
benjiedude

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

First post here but have been a follower for awhile. I've really been looking forward to this phone since i heard about it. Been researching almost every 3-4 hours for as much info as I can find for over a month. What was really a huge factor for me was the front facing camera. I have 3 kids and would love the ability to see and talk to them, especially when traveling. I refuse to go AT&T & iphone which is Wifi only anyways "through 2010" as Jobs said. I had high hopes for Motorola to hit it out of the park. They almost did. Love the look and design but no front camera means this phone and most all others sold this year without one will seem very outdated. I love Verizon coverage but Sprint is offering me everything but the kitchen sink if I pick up EVO. 4G by end of July here in Tampa (recently announced we've been pushed ahead of Miami), 25% employer discount, waiving my activation fees along with first two months discount to cover time it will take to activate employer discount, free HDMI cable and car adaptor...Any thoughts?