View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2010, 03:43 PM   #242 (permalink)
benjiedude

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimzy View Post
@benjidude, i think that verizon is buying time, releasing phones with front facing camera on a 3g network can be daunting...that is why att is over wifi only for the iphone 4, i think that you should wait, get something less expenisve until vzw starts rolling out their front facing camera if thats what you want, motorola will definitely be releasing some more phones so there is a possibility of that, and HTC might have something in the works, but is sounds like u have made up your mind with sprint....i dont know, it is a matter of preference, i choose providers not phones...soo.
Haven't made up my mind yet. Thanks for your advice. It's getting so hard every time I walk by or drive by a Sprint store. I was just in the mall this morning and that EVO looks gorgeous but I'm a V-man for now. I still keep hoping the testers are wrong. If you look at the up close pic of the front of the Droid X you can see a small circle near the speaker to the right. It looks extremely similar to the EVO's front cam. Noticed that today as i was analyzing it in the Sprint Store. Crossing my fingers!