View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2010, 09:08 AM   #20 (permalink)
fortisi876

Device(s): Sprint Evo
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_A View Post
and no one really knows what's going on at Sprint
That's probably due to their paranoia of a class action lawsuit being filed, I mean did any of you know that the Sprint Hotspot feature was going to be extra ($30) ?!?!?

I sure as heck didn't, never seen it printed clearly in their advertisements nor mentioned in their commercials or the Sprint store when I bought the damn phone on the 4th. I'm just NOW finding out for the first time that there 'MAY BE' a $30 fee associated with tethering. And I'm still unclear on who to believe, one post says it's extra and other feel strongly that they don't. What I do know with certainty is that MY Evo's hot spot feature will NOT work whatsoever.

I'd appreciate it if anyone who posts up from now on that it does work share if they're paying extra, if they live in a 4G zone, if they know if it's just a trial period. TY!

I just dl'ed PDANET and thank God it works and it works well too, I'm using it right now but I cant even describe how po'ed I am right now that the wifi nor usb tethering built into the phone isn't working, err67 both times, multiple times I've tried.
Last edited by fortisi876; June 19th, 2010 at 09:11 AM.