October 21st, 2012, 10:32 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New Delhi, IN
Device(s): Micromax Canvas 2 A110 (Stock ICS Unrooted)
Carrier: Vodafone IN
Thanked 279 Times in 135 Posts
[GUIDE] Booting Into Recovery <3e>
After a long dormant time on the forum's, I am back onto development. Well, I'am right now here with the formal procedures to boot into the recovery 3e which is the stock recovery of the Micromax A100.
Follow these steps:
1) First, Shut Down the Device Completely and let the last vibration come. Check to make sure that the screen light is gone.
2) After assuring the device powered off, start by pressing and holding the Volume UP key.
3) Now with you other finger, press and hold the Power Key.
4) Stay with this permutation for atleast 10 seconds, even if you see that the screen is powered ON...
5) DO NOT LEAVE this key permutation until after 10 clock seconds.
6) Soon the black screen will disappear and the Android Recovery 3e will boot up.
Now, to select any option:
1) Go to the desired option using the Volume Rockers.
2) After you've highlighted the option of your choice, press and hold the Volume UP key for 3 seconds.
3) The option will get selected.
Thanks to all.