By this time, many users may get rooted but there is no tutorial for that in androidforums so posting here.
Plus, I have modded original boot.img of A52 myself and added init.d support plus support for initializing ext2,3,4 modules on boot.
1) Unsecured boot.img
(zip contains unsecured boot.img + A52 scatter file)
Note: Use my username as pw to download above files.
Advantages of my boot.img:
I have added init.d support plus ext2.ko,ext3.ko & ext4.ko modules initialization on boot.Just place this ko files in /system/lib/modules/ after rooting the device, u will be able to use Link2SD with ext2,3 or 4 filesystems on your 2nd sdcard partition.
Reference for flashing: MT65x3 flashing tutorial
Read the above tutorial first so u get idea how to flash an img file using SP FlashTool.
STEPS TO FLASH BOOT.IMG:
1) First install the drivers you downloaded & then run SPFlashTool, preferably as administrator (not mandatory)
2) Select USB mode under Options
3) Click Scatter-loading & select scatter file you downloaded from above links.
4) It will automatically load boot.img if it's in the same folder with scatter file otherwise click BOOTIMG & select the downloaded unsecured boot.img
5) Turn off the device fully, remove the battery for 5 seconds to be sure n re-insert the battery but do not power on device.
6) Attach the usb cable with PC but not with device
7) Now click on "Download" button on SPFlashTool, it will show searching for device in lower panel.
8) At this time, attach the cable with device in power off state
9) Now as soon as u attach the cable to device in power off state it will show a progress bar in lower panel n then a dialogue which states successfully flashed n another dialogue showing green colored ring n stating Download OK.
12) Close the dialogues, close the program n reboot the device by pressing power key.
STEPS TO ROOT DEVICE:
1. Power on device.
2. Enable USB Debugging.
- Settings > Application tab > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
3. Install UnlockRoot in pc
4. Attach device using usb cable in debugging mode(u just enabled it in step-2) to pc.
5. Now Run UnlockRoot program and click Root button
6. Confirm online device Micromax A52 in the list which pop-up.
7. Let in finish the procedure and Restart device when is asks.
8. See new Superuser app in app drawer
9. Viola...!!! Your A52 is now rooted.
UnlockRoot does not install Busybox on device so after u rooted the device install busybox to work with many root apps.Search Play Store for Busybox Installer by Jrummy OR BusyBox free by Stericson...
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns before flashing! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.