Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Micromax A75 > A75 - All Things Root

Find everything you need for the Galaxy S5 and discuss it in our S5 forum!
Have you seen that OnePlus One's awesome camera?? The forum is over here!

Like Tree95Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 8th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #51 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 94
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

cn u port it for a73 also???if yes plz do it coz ur rom luks pretty cool plus we are lacking in terms of rom development for our a73..
Marriya Salvia likes this.

kitbor is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to kitbor For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 8th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:02 AM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Boot looped and bricked the phone
darbhadinesh is offline  
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
falesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: delhi
Gender: Male
Posts: 265
 
Device(s): Iphone 3GS IpodTouch 4 Micromax A73 BB Bold 9600
Carrier: Airtel

Thanks: 42
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbhadinesh View Post
Boot looped and bricked the phone
lol..i always doubted..anyways..

any1 fr whom it wrkd ?
Marriya Salvia likes this.
__________________
Time is Money..Run fr it !
Always aim for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars !
falesh is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to falesh For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 8th, 2012)
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:12 AM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

2nd time i have flashed the rom then booting now lets see what happens
Marriya Salvia likes this.
darbhadinesh is offline  
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #55 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York , U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: 49
 
Device(s): Micromax A75
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 103
Thanked 24 Times in 5 Posts
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbhadinesh View Post
Boot looped and bricked the phone
dear it's working fine plz check u have downloaded properly

and insure me when u have reflashed

if the status bar comming late on the screan its cause the rom is heavy

plz wait till it boots properly
Marriya Salvia is offline  
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

it is completely gbsandwich v2 & sagarwep legoice rom dependent.
she has modified the same by cooking with kitchen and other tools
but presently nice looking ui sorry, if affended, this is only first look, i have also done the same as earlier said
more in next
Marriya Salvia likes this.
darbhadinesh is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to darbhadinesh For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 8th, 2012)
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #57 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York , U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: 49
 
Device(s): Micromax A75
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 103
Thanked 24 Times in 5 Posts
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by falesh View Post
lol..i always doubted..anyways..

any1 fr whom it wrkd ?
Subhash Gautam sir has flashed it he says its smooth and working properly !
drdogautam likes this.
Marriya Salvia is offline  
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marriya Salvia View Post
dear it's working fine plz check u have downloaded properly

and insure me when u have reflashed

if the status bar comming late on the screan its cause the rom is heavy

plz wait till it boots properly
dear,
dont say it heavy, it is very light rom.
dont worry about that, it has taken only two minutes to boot.

its only 128mb, deodexed, after deodexing also internal storage i got is 101 mb and ram 65 mb its good i have to see when all my programmes installed and for multitasking to test.

i dont like using int2ext, data2ext, when u can use link2sd, it is fast and reliable

thank u
Marriya Salvia likes this.
darbhadinesh is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to darbhadinesh For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 8th, 2012)
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marriya Salvia View Post
Subhash Gautam sir has flashed it he says its smooth and working properly !
it is working smooth and properly, no doubt about it. lets see in multitasking
first time you have developed and rocked the same
Marriya Salvia likes this.
darbhadinesh is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to darbhadinesh For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 8th, 2012)
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #60 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York , U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: 49
 
Device(s): Micromax A75
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 103
Thanked 24 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbhadinesh View Post
it is completely gbsandwich v2 & sagarwep legoice rom dependent.
she has modified the same by cooking with kitchen and other tools
but presently nice looking ui sorry, if affended, this is only first look, i have also done the same as earlier said
more in next
and dear plz check the ther is no fc the rom is lighter !

if u use tango will tell u the 90* degree error is removed

dear the apps included improved the sound as well as settings quality also

dear ther is batter improvements also included rest u will know as u get use to of the rom
Marriya Salvia is offline  
sponsored links
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:35 AM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by falesh View Post
lol..i always doubted..anyways..

any1 fr whom it wrkd ?
dear falesh,

no doubt, it is working and smooth also

facebook and yahoo programmes were not there (as it slows our phone)
these programmes are creepy for our phone by eating ram and creating fc issues.
she has also deleted the brightness fc in the display menu in settings.
but, the bug can be removed by sagarweps logoice 1.0.3 update

good, u can flash it, no prob, i assure you.
darbhadinesh is offline  
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #62 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Dehradun
Gender: Male
Posts: 456
 
Device(s): Micromax A75, Xolo q700
Carrier: BSNL

Thanks: 27
Thanked 161 Times in 73 Posts
drdogautam
Default

bugs in this ROM:

1. problem in signing in to Gtalk...
2. google play not update/download .... after manually update play store app..it starts downloading.
3. setting force close when install new apps.
4. volume low.....though marriya told me solution.... i m not applied that yet.

will update to readers soon.

edit: signed in into gtalk.. ...ROM is very smooth and fast... i have installed few apps only.
drdogautam is offline  
Last edited by drdogautam; October 8th, 2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: bugs solved
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marriya Salvia View Post
and dear plz check the ther is no fc the rom is lighter !

if u use tango will tell u the 90* degree error is removed

dear the apps included improved the sound as well as settings quality also

dear ther is batter improvements also included rest u will know as u get use to of the rom
I have already told all issues and bugs were removed from the earlier roms
it is complete.
i give 100 marks to you.
give me two to three hours to install all apks i need to say this is best.
presently, it is better rom
Marriya Salvia likes this.
darbhadinesh is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to darbhadinesh For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 8th, 2012)
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdogautam View Post
bugs in this ROM:

1. problem in signing in to Gtalk...
2. google play not update/download .... after manually update play store app..it starts downloading.
3. setting force close when install new apps.
4. volume low.....though marriya told me solution.... i m not applied that yet.

will update to readers soon.

edit: signed in into gtalk.. ...ROM is very smooth and fast... i have installed few apps only.
dear gautam,

1. no prob , i directly signed, as i enabled the gmail in application sync
2. google play is also downloading no prob
3) new programs also installed without any lag/ issue
4. sound is also great.

Now, iam testing FM, fm is searching, there is no recording option as in GB sandwich v2. may be working without headphones

there is no problem seen till now
Marriya Salvia likes this.
darbhadinesh is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to darbhadinesh For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 8th, 2012)
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

i am actually using swift 3 keyboard, keyboard you have provided is awesome look like that only, but while typing keyboard disapprears more frequently,

now, I have also rated thread with excellent, i think i am the first one to vote it or rate it
5 stars, excellent.

now, i can say that this is the best rom till date for our mmx a75
very nice done. lovely.
Marriya Salvia likes this.
darbhadinesh is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to darbhadinesh For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 8th, 2012)
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #66 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York , U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: 49
 
Device(s): Micromax A75
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 103
Thanked 24 Times in 5 Posts
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbhadinesh View Post
dear falesh,

no doubt, it is working and smooth also

facebook and yahoo programmes were not there (as it slows our phone)
these programmes are creepy for our phone by eating ram and creating fc issues.
she has also deleted the brightness fc in the display menu in settings.
but, the bug can be removed by sagarweps logoice 1.0.3 update

good, u can flash it, no prob, i assure you.

dear i can tell u something is always different in each rom and it's my first
but i tried my best to solve the problems

such as fc also the 90* bug was removed by my co-devs they have provied

battery imrpoving apps with it has worked alot to find the paid apps

and dear plz check all apps r of recent nearly they tried to make it as if they r the users

also i think each rom gives it's own improvenments one by one
via updates
Marriya Salvia is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Marriya Salvia For This Useful Post:
darbhadinesh (October 8th, 2012)
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

this is my favourite rom
i assured him only, I have spent hours/days to do that, but succeded 90 %, in this rom you have succeded 100%, keepup good work all the best to you

I dont know whether you are elder or younger.
if you are younger, my blessing are with you for all your future devs and life also
Marriya Salvia likes this.
darbhadinesh is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to darbhadinesh For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 8th, 2012)
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Dehradun
Gender: Male
Posts: 456
 
Device(s): Micromax A75, Xolo q700
Carrier: BSNL

Thanks: 27
Thanked 161 Times in 73 Posts
drdogautam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbhadinesh View Post
dear gautam,

1. no prob , i directly signed, as i enabled the gmail in application sync
2. google play is also downloading no prob
3) new programs also installed without any lag/ issue
4. sound is also great.

Now, iam testing FM, fm is searching, there is no recording option as in GB sandwich v2. may be working without headphones

there is no problem seen till now
what about Gallery ICS? is it searched pics and videos of SD Card?
Marriya Salvia likes this.
drdogautam is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to drdogautam For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 8th, 2012)
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #69 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

back ground is very black, please change the colour
Marriya Salvia likes this.
darbhadinesh is offline  
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #70 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdogautam View Post
what about Gallery ICS? is it searched pics and videos of SD Card?
I already earlier said, iam not using int2ext or data2ext, so there is no problem in searching SDcard. I am using Link2sd.

I cannot comment on that.

try int2ext provided by mastermind1024 for deodexed rom, and after flashing the same, create ext2 partition in recovery mode.
it definately works
darbhadinesh is offline  
Last edited by darbhadinesh; October 8th, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
sponsored links
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #71 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

i only follow our aka ninad. he told in one of the thread use link2sd, this is nice, no problem of not recognising the first partition of sd card.
but mastermind 1024's int2ext is working almost all roms
Marriya Salvia likes this.
darbhadinesh is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to darbhadinesh For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 8th, 2012)
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #72 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York , U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: 49
 
Device(s): Micromax A75
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 103
Thanked 24 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdogautam View Post
what about Gallery ICS? is it searched pics and videos of SD Card?
Lol it will cause it is working fine
Marriya Salvia is offline  
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marriya Salvia View Post
Lol it will cause it is working fine
may he has not formated the sd card,
darbhadinesh is offline  
Old October 8th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #74 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Dehradun
Gender: Male
Posts: 456
 
Device(s): Micromax A75, Xolo q700
Carrier: BSNL

Thanks: 27
Thanked 161 Times in 73 Posts
drdogautam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbhadinesh View Post
may he has not formated the sd card,
i am also using link2sd...... but gallery shows 0 pic/video when i opened it. though SD card recognized by quick pic app.
drdogautam is offline  
Old October 8th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #75 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 252
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default

mine is working, no prob at all
Marriya Salvia likes this.
darbhadinesh is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to darbhadinesh For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 8th, 2012)
Old October 8th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #76 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York , U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: 49
 
Device(s): Micromax A75
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 103
Thanked 24 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdogautam View Post
i am also using link2sd...... but gallery shows 0 pic/video when i opened it. though SD card recognized by quick pic app.
dear sir plz check the new root explorer hope u liked it !
drdogautam likes this.
Marriya Salvia is offline  
Old October 8th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #77 (permalink)
~*~ Android Addict ~*~
 
shahabazas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pune
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,227
 
Device(s): MMX A110 on Tsunami Advanced with 3.4.82 Rejoice Kernel, MMX A75 & MMX A73 both on Mix2Fix
Carrier: Tata Docomo, Airtel, T24

Thanks: 288
Thanked 241 Times in 152 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to shahabazas shahabazanwarshaikh@gmail
Thumbs up Good work

The ROM is smooth fast and good to have lots of customization and have lots of premium/pro/paid apps in it do know how Marriya manage to get them in the ROM but they are all good and worth having in the ROM. Everything is working fine only few things like d volume in the phones loudspeaker is low which needs to be work on as the ringtones sounds too low so if possible Marriya work on the volume and get a rise in it as if compare to stock its very much low but in headphones its amazing and TTPod is my favourite as i use it since from past 5years. I loved d Smartphone browser which gives the desktop experience on phone. No apn is configured so u need to provide a apn conf file which have the apns by default I just put the file what I had and they all all are configured. Taskswitcher doesn’t work so no smooth multitasking as compared to Anarchy cos in Anarchy Taskswitcher was working so i was having the best multitasking so need it to work on ur ROM cos i need it the most else provide any alternative for it by which i can have multitasking on ur ROM. The file manager u provided won’t allow to set permission as it doesnt have d option of setting permission so need it to changed. The keyboard just overlaps on the typing space in portrait mode so provide any other good keyboard may be if u can then provide the keyboard like swipe, swift, touchpal as if they have the option for sliding the figure to write. There is a FC in settings while selecting brightness. Any other thing(request/problem) will let u be updated. The apps what u have provided are good and the premium/pro/paid apps are best which makes the using experience a pleasure however u still u needs to work on d ROM and provide updates/solution for the request/problems.




U ROCKED in the FIRST GO keep it UP…



Marriya Salvia likes this.
__________________
As thought, followed and said by meeeeeee...
Dream the best and do the best, because if you do the best you always deserve the best.
shahabazas is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to shahabazas For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 9th, 2012)
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #78 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
saivignesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: shencottah
Posts: 1,059
 
Device(s): Micromax a75(lewa 12.28.9),vivaz
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 79
Thanked 195 Times in 121 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahabazas View Post
The ROM is smooth fast and good to have lots of customization and have lots of premium/pro/paid apps in it do know how Marriya manage to get them in the ROM but they are all good and worth having in the ROM. Everything is working fine only few things like d volume in the phones loudspeaker is low which needs to be work on as the ringtones sounds too low so if possible Marriya work on the volume and get a rise in it as if compare to stock its very much low but in headphones its amazing and TTPod is my favourite as i use it since from past 5years. I loved d Smartphone browser which gives the desktop experience on phone. No apn is configured so u need to provide a apn conf file which have the apns by default I just put the file what I had and they all all are configured. Taskswitcher doesn’t work so no smooth multitasking as compared to Anarchy cos in Anarchy Taskswitcher was working so i was having the best multitasking so need it to work on ur ROM cos i need it the most else provide any alternative for it by which i can have multitasking on ur ROM. The file manager u provided won’t allow to set permission as it doesnt have d option of setting permission so need it to changed. The keyboard just overlaps on the typing space in portrait mode so provide any other good keyboard may be if u can then provide the keyboard like swipe, swift, touchpal as if they have the option for sliding the figure to write. There is a FC in settings while selecting brightness. Any other thing(request/problem) will let u be updated. The apps what u have provided are good and the premium/pro/paid apps are best which makes the using experience a pleasure however u still u needs to work on d ROM and provide updates/solution for the request/problems.




U ROCKED in the FIRST GO keep it UP…





YA ME TOO USING TTPOD FOR SEVERAL YEARS
GREAT APP :-)

THAT TASK SWITCHER IS LENOVO'S APP HENCE IT WILL WORK ONLY ON ROMS PORTED FROM A60


@marriya can u upload the rom to mediafire
Marriya Salvia likes this.
__________________
"I am always original"
saivignesh is offline  
Last edited by saivignesh; October 9th, 2012 at 07:22 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to saivignesh For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 9th, 2012)
Old October 9th, 2012, 08:04 AM   #79 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
mastermind1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: India
Posts: 1,000
 
Device(s): Micromax A75 ROM: Own Ported+Modded
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 415 Times in 215 Posts
Default

If this rom package contains pro/premium apps then u can't share it on androidforums...it's against rules of the forum...
@Marriya,
take down the download link n upload new rom without any pro/premium apps otherwise u will get infarction from moderators...
Marriya Salvia likes this.
__________________
To born free is an accident, To live free is privilege, But To die free is responsibility...
mastermind1024 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to mastermind1024 For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 9th, 2012)
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:12 AM   #80 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York , U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: 49
 
Device(s): Micromax A75
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 103
Thanked 24 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind1024 View Post
If this rom package contains pro/premium apps then u can't share it on androidforums...it's against rules of the forum...
@Marriya,
take down the download link n upload new rom without any pro/premium apps otherwise u will get infarction from moderators...
sir but tell me the apps are also available on 4shared y cant we use those sites to make Our rom work
better than others ?
But tell me sir if the XDA Forms use it , for them they r said wow what a work and y dont we use the same we also want MMx A75 kernals

but y dont we cant we make our roms faster and better if we have no choice !

Just reply sir
drdogautam likes this.
Marriya Salvia is offline  
Last edited by Marriya Salvia; October 9th, 2012 at 09:16 AM.
sponsored links
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #81 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Dehradun
Gender: Male
Posts: 456
 
Device(s): Micromax A75, Xolo q700
Carrier: BSNL

Thanks: 27
Thanked 161 Times in 73 Posts
drdogautam
Default

i think paid apps is easily available on internet.... then y v banned their use in custom ROM...... i always replace most apps by premium one in other rom...but in marriya's rom, I hav less work to do... i like premium apps only.
Marriya Salvia likes this.
drdogautam is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to drdogautam For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 9th, 2012)
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #82 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
mastermind1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: India
Posts: 1,000
 
Device(s): Micromax A75 ROM: Own Ported+Modded
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 415 Times in 215 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marriya Salvia View Post
sir but tell me the apps are also available on 4shared y cant we use those sites to make Our rom work
better than others ?
But tell me sir if the XDA Forms use it , for them they r said wow what a work and y dont we use the same we also want MMx A75 kernals

but y dont we cant we make our roms faster and better if we have no choice !

Just reply sir
Because this is androidforums.com and it has different rules then xda...
This is a policy of forum, decided by it's founders, contributors n other staff members...
If we want to share anything here, we have to follow those rules. We can't disobey those rules.
I know premium apps are available there on internet n many use them too but u can't share it here, that's against forum rules.
mastermind1024 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mastermind1024 For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 9th, 2012), varun.chitre15 (October 30th, 2012)
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #83 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York , U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: 49
 
Device(s): Micromax A75
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 103
Thanked 24 Times in 5 Posts
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind1024 View Post
Because this is androidforums.com and it has different rules then xda...
This is a policy of forum, decided by it's founders, contributors n other staff members...
If we want to share anything here, we have to follow those rules. We can't disobey those rules.
I know premium apps are available there on internet n many use them too but u can't share it here, that's against forum rules.
sir i havent added any such apps sir plz check and tell me !
Marriya Salvia is offline  
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #84 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
mastermind1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: India
Posts: 1,000
 
Device(s): Micromax A75 ROM: Own Ported+Modded
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 67
Thanked 415 Times in 215 Posts
Default

Sharing premium/paid apps is piracy...so we can't share it here.

@Marriya
I haven't downloaded your rom so i don't know which r those apps...
But many people who have flashed your rom are reporting that your rom has premium/paid apps...
Marriya Salvia likes this.
mastermind1024 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to mastermind1024 For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 20th, 2012)
Old October 20th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #85 (permalink)
~*~ Android Addict ~*~
 
shahabazas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pune
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,227
 
Device(s): MMX A110 on Tsunami Advanced with 3.4.82 Rejoice Kernel, MMX A75 & MMX A73 both on Mix2Fix
Carrier: Tata Docomo, Airtel, T24

Thanks: 288
Thanked 241 Times in 152 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to shahabazas shahabazanwarshaikh@gmail
Default

the thread is alive once again OMG...
Marriya Salvia likes this.
shahabazas is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to shahabazas For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 20th, 2012)
Old October 20th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #86 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,070
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,718
Thanked 54,861 Times in 21,882 Posts
Default

We'll check, thanks!
Marriya Salvia likes this.
__________________
|

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Links: Site Rules / Guidelines -and- Zero Tolerance Policy (All Members Read)


For right-on help, the Thanks button is on the right of the post.
For anything out in left field, the /!\ report button is to the left.

Remember, it's our forums and we're all in this together - so let's keep it cool!

Shoot the breeze at the best new gun forum!
EarlyMon is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
Marriya Salvia (October 21st, 2012), varun.chitre15 (October 30th, 2012)
Old October 20th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #87 (permalink)
4 8 15 16 23 42
 
Xyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 11,991
 
Device(s): SGS3, Nexus 7, HTC Desire HD, HTC Hero (GSM)
Carrier: Orange

Thanks: 3,187
Thanked 7,189 Times in 3,840 Posts
xyro.af@gmail.com
Default

Thread temporarily closed whilst we get this sorted. Thanks for your patience folks
Marriya Salvia likes this.
__________________
Site Rules/Guidelines

If you see a post that needs a mod's attention, hit the button.
Xyro is online now  
Last edited by Xyro; October 20th, 2012 at 05:46 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Xyro For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (October 20th, 2012), Marriya Salvia (October 21st, 2012), mastermind1024 (November 7th, 2012), miscos (October 22nd, 2012), Sakib (October 21st, 2012), varun.chitre15 (October 30th, 2012)
Closed Thread


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Micromax A75 > A75 - All Things Root
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.