I got a few requests from people who had deleted the Mi Launcher after rooting the phone and being stuck at a blank screen (I made the mistake too)
Now for all of you who have done it, its easy to fix.
If you are already connected to the internet on the phone, all you have to do is log into play store from your PC and install a new launcher.
If you are not connected to the internet, then follow this method.
1. Download the files from this link : platform-tools.rar
2. Extract the downloaded file to a location of your choice
for example - D:\SDK
3. Download a launcher apk to the same location - D:\SDK.
you can download holo launcher from here:
Holo Launcher 1.2.4 - APKTOP
4. Now go the folder, press the shift button and right click. You would see an option 'Open command prompt here' - click that to open command prompt.
5. In command prompt type "adb.exe devices" without quotes and hit enter.
6. you should see your device getting listed.
7. Type "adb install *.apk " (replace * with the name of the apk file)
8. Once get the success message, reboot the phone and you have the launcher installed.
Hit the thanks
button if the post helped.