All My Friends up there Please Help ME,
The thing is like this happen
I have rooted my phone with super one click.......ok
I wanted to install custom recovery.
I used odin v4.38 and follow exactly the instruction.
How to install Clockworkmod Recovery (CWM) on Samsung Galaxy Ace (Froyo)
Posted on October 1, 2011
If you are still on Froyo & do not want to update to gingerbread for some reason but would like to install Clockworkmod Recovery (CWM), then no need to worry. Here is a tutorial to do exactly that.
- Odin Multidownloader V4.38
- You need to be rooted.
- Run Odin.
- Select the Cooper.ops file in OPS field.
- Select ‘recovery_gamma_froyo.tar‘ in PDA field.
- Put your Ace in Download mode (by holding Volume down+Home+Power key during boot)
- Connect your phone via USB. If Odin detects your phone, a yellow box will appear with port number.
- Click on Start.
- Wait until the yellow box goes blue with message “PASS“
Unplug USB & restart the phone. And you’re done.
But suddenly it fail.
so I cannot on my phone anymore.
I boot in recovery it stated RAMDUMP
Normal boot it show image of phone and pc with red triangle in the middle.
I think this file is corrupt recovery_gamma_froyo.tar
can anyone help or give me cwm recovery.tar file, I wanna try again.
any other solution.