April 29th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts
ICS: Factory Reset: Some Issues Solved, but not all...
I have finally done a factory reset. It seems to have solved some issues, but others are outstanding.
Seems to be solved:
- Unstable applications (flashing and crashing, including Gmail).
- Unstable folders (flashing, crashing and all icons on the desktop disappearing).
- Wifi is unstable and does not auto-connect (I have to connect manually when I restart the tablet or when I get home... it was working fine before ICS).
- The GPS does not work (I am not sure if it was working before ICS... as I had not had the time to test, so maybe it is not new).
- System update does not work (indicates that network coverage is insufficient despite the signal being strong and staying beside the wireless router).
Any suggestion on solving these issues?
Last edited by ebookof; April 29th, 2012 at 10:33 PM.