October 20th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Jun 2012
Device(s): Androids: Ainol Novo 7 Elf II, Samsung GT-I5500, Pendo PP4MT-7, Nexus 7 and Sony E ST21a2.
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 35 Times in 24 Posts
Repack Elf2 CM10 4.1.2 By Cristian Troy due to Fire Damage.
The Elf 2 is now a compatibility to CM10 4.1.2 because of Novo 7 Fire's touchscreen can be damaged if not flashed in order.
* Now ELF-II requires a compatibility zip too. I've removed boot.img from the main rom because if someone with a Fire forgets the compatibility zip he can damage the touchscreen. So better safe than sorry, just add the compatibility zip in the pipe of the flashing files
* ELF-II: updated kernel (added BFQ I/O scheduler as default and enabled cgroup_autosched).
* Aurora-II: updated kernel (new compatibility zip includes a kernel very close to the ELF-II one)
* Crystal: moved to ELF-II kernel
* Ramos W22 PRO: updated compatibility zip, now both cameras should work
* Fire / Flame: initial support for both TM/QM screens
* Removed PPP Widget since it was causing troubles to Crystal's wlan
* Android detects both usbnet/eth ethernet (to use ethernet you have to type these commands from terminal emulator: "su; netcfg eth0/usbnet0 up; netcfg eth0/usbnet0 dhcp")
* Other minor stuff
* Updated upstream sources
Note: this is one of my older topics see updated one here
Last edited by bubbasd; February 3rd, 2013 at 08:45 AM.
Reason: old topic