I've been working on a multiplayer game for a little while now and it's about to the point where I need to get some more people using it. It's called Navy Wars and it's a turn based game where you try to take out your opponents fleet.
Here are a few screen shots:
The game is a work in progress, so there will be bugs and there will be changes. It was developed on a Nexus S, a Nexus One and a Nook Color. It hasn't had much exposure on other devices yet, so this should be a good test. If you run into any crashes, please email as much detail as you can to email@example.com
and also use the built in crash reporter being as detailed as you can be when submitting a report.
I think the game is pretty straight forward to play. If you register, post your username here so others can challenge you.
A few notes:
- Just a heads up before you install the game, take note that it does use Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage data as well it can also send anonymous error reports to the server if an unexpected error occurs.
- Also, this being a beta, there will be a reset of stats before the game goes public.
- The final version will have a few undecided limitations with the option of purchasing the full game.
- The beta version requires permissions to access your logs in the case of a crash!
- The game requires at least Android 2.2
Where to download
The latest beta build is v1.00 (R198) and the latest build will always be available at the following url:
I probably forgot something but I'll try to keep this post up to date.
Please make sure you read the initial help tips so you know how to play! Post up your username if you join so people can challenge you