New update posted filling some more user requests....
* You can now sort by "notes only" or "todos only" via menu>sort
* You can now send notes to pastebin by viewing a note and hitting menu>pastebin
* Revert to initial note state. As the name implies you can now revert to the initial state of the note via menu>revert to initial state
* Tweaks & bugfixes
* You can now share individual sketches, photos, files, audio, and video by clicking the item within a note and selecting "share"
* Bug fixes with audio recorder on older devices.
* Audio recorder now uses AMR and has a recognizable extension in file managers.
* Made an option in the note menu to send notes to Google Docs, Dropbox etc. Just specify the desired name and send.
* Revert note to intial state option added
I've got a few e-mails regarding an alternate place to download so I'm posting on getjar. Someone actually already got a hold of my apk and uploaded a copy to that site sometime ago. Not sure who but it's definitely not a recent copy and I contacted the site regarding it. I'll post back when the copy goes live. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about it.
New update released:
* You now have the option to create sketch only notes rather than attaching them
* Context menu and titlebar buttons added to sketch notes
* Per several requests an insert timestamp feature has been added to notes.
Please don't forget to rate if you haven't already
New update posted:
* Read-only mode added. Long press a note and select read only. Using this mode will also enable clickable links such as URL's, e-mail, phone numbers etc.
* Option in settings to display creation date in main list rather than modification date
Just to keep everyone updated I'm going to try and get the following features into the next release:
* 5 words for title
* customize title
* Shortcut to folders on homescreen
* Read only by default option
* Theme / color options
* Shortcut to individual folders and folder listing on homescreen
- long press a folder -> Homescreen shortcut
- Hit menu -> Homescreen shortcut from the folder screen to add shortcut to entire folder listings
* Read only by default option added in settings
* Customize note title to something other than the first 3 words of main body
* Using custom titles you can also have longer titles (30 characters)
- From within a note menu -> edit title
- Leave blank to reset to default title
- Edit menu added to note titlebar to easily access options
- Geotag menu options added. Click on a geotag'd note and easily display tz/weather,wikipedia info for tagged location.
- Extras>Wikipedia entries nearby using GPS added
So I'm planning on creating some sort of quick bar at the bottom of notes (optional of course) for easy and quick access to certain things that a lot of people request such as inserting bullet point, tab, etc probably about 5 functions will fit. So what does everyone think will be the best items to put down there? I probably need about 3 more.
- Bug fix for fitness calculators force close
- Trim trailing/leading spaces option added to edit menu
- Case conversion added to edit menu
- Mass folder import - Will import all text files within a given folder
New update with filling some user requests I've been receiving:
- Note menu> Copy to folder
- Note menu> Highlight whitespace & TAB
- Insert timestamp now has options for time only (12hr), time only (24hr), time and date
- Removed confirmation when inserting timestamp
- Note menu> Reference > Dictionary & Thesaurus
- Note menu>Case convert>Capitlize first letter of every word
- Note menu>Case convert>Capitlize first letter of every sentence
- Extras>Conversions>Length/Distance>Millimeter unit
- Numerical list entries added in note menu
- Alphabetical list entries added in note menu
- You can now build bullet, alphabetical, and numerical lists in one go. No more going to menu to add a single entry. Just hit enter in the dialog to add a new item.
- Bug fix where inserting timestamp displayed the wrong message
- When exporting todo's you can now customize the title of the exported file
- You can now build a folder list from CSV. From the folder screen, menu>import CSV
- Alignment fix for stopwatch
- You can now export/share todo lists in a more printer friendly manner. It will display a numerical list along with task status
- Settings> Text alignment (left, right, center)
- Attached files will now display filename within the note.
- Bug fix where certain UK postal codes weren't displaying info from extras>postal code search
- Extras>postal code search> nearby codes via GPS position
- Minor tweaks for various extras and how returned data is displayed
- REQUEST FILLED: Disable links when in read-only mode