April 24th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Join Date: Jan 2011
Device(s): Samsung GS 4, Motorola Backflip; Motorola Atrix 4G and Lapdock
Thanked 253 Times in 232 Posts
Here are some apps that I use:
1) QuickOffice Pro - to manage, view, edit and create word, excel, power point and PDF documents.
2) Browser Offline viewing - you can save news articles from the mobile browser to view offline.
3) PowerAMP Pro - listening to MP3 music.
4) Amazon Kindle and Aldiko - read books/magazines.
5) Bible - various translations to read when offline.
6) Games - UNO, Spades, solitaire, Air Hockey Speed, Pinball HD for Tegra and word search. (Most games can be played offline.)
If you save movies to and SD card, you can view those offline too.