September 2nd, 2011, 12:15 PM
Join Date: Aug 2010
Device(s): Galaxy Note II
Thanked 501 Times in 376 Posts
Originally Posted by SamDroider
I've read multiple posts that saving VCards doesn't work & alternative apps are required. This is not true. I have the Sammy Infuse running 2.2.
1. After receiving the vcard via sms, long-click the message.
2. Select option: "Attached items"
3. You MUST checkmark which item(s) you want saved. Then click Save button. (Initially, the checkmark shows in grey. Tap it, it will turn green.)
4. Go into your phone's file browser. (On Samsung, its "My Files")
5. On internal SD card, find folder named "download"
6. Touch the vcard in that list that you want to save
7. You are given the option to save to phone or to your email address (which puts it in your gmail contact list).
Are you serious?
This thread is over 2 years old!