October 25th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Oct 2012
Device(s): Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Looking for a GPS app!
Oh hey, I just entered Android world, and i'd like to know about a GPS application more inclined for pedestrians or nature walks in the forest or something like that. I am looking for these features:
- Must work without internet connection.
- Being able to add a spot/waypoint, and choosing the symbol I want to assign the spot(best would be able to make image in my PC, transfer to phone)so I could mark a apple tree by making a symbol image of a apple for example.
- Being able to add the spot by coordinates.
- Preferably being based on real images like google maps view.
- I'm willing to pay for it, but i'd like a limited version too.
Well I know that I may be looking for too much, but it would help me a lot when I want to remember the location of certain trees or other entities.
Thanks in advance.