August 20th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Walls, MS
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Prevail
Google Nexus S 4G
HTC EVO 3D
Motorola Photon 4G
LG Viper 4G LTE
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Here's how I did it:
1. Download an emulator (I personally use Snes9x EX)
2. Connect your phone to your pc
3. Drag and drop the ROM files to a location of your choice on your SD card (I made a ROMs folder in the root of the card and placed them there)
4. After everything has been copied to the card, disconnect your phone from the pc and boot up the emulator.
5. Select load game and depending on the program, it'll bring you to a file manager. From there, navigate to the location of the ROM files you set up in step 3.
That's pretty much it. Hopes this helps you and anyone else out that might have the same question.
Last edited by SSG27; August 20th, 2011 at 03:28 AM.
Reason: Wanted to make the post a little more clear and precise