July 3rd, 2012, 05:08 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Jul 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
trouble setting up Quick Upload
I have a Motorola Razr Maxx, running Android 2.3.6.
At some point in the past I entered my youtube username and password into the phone (though I don't recall exactly where).
Now I want to set up Quick Upload. Here's what I did:
1) I selected a video in the Gallery.
2) From the menu, I selected "Quick Upload"
3) I get a popup that says: "The default Quick upload account for videos is not setup. Would you like to setup the default Quick upload account now and continue this upload?"
4) I select "Yes".
5) I get a popup that says: "Quick upload for video" and the options "None" and "Add account...".
6) I click "Add account".
7) I get a screen titled "Set Up Accounts" that shows icons for Email, Flickr, Photobucket, Picasa and Youtube.
8) I click the Youtube icon.
9) I get a message that says: "Account already exists. You can only have one active Youtube (Gallery) account at a time"
At this point there is no way to move forward, and no advice on what to do. (It would be nice if it would just use the youtube account that's already setup.)
Can anyone tell me what to do to get this setup?