Early apologies to Admin if my thread is at the wrong place.
(The problem seems general)
Today is the worst day of my life. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000, Android Ver. 4.0.4.
Woke up today, unplug my charger check for messages, (no messages) and went for shower.
After shower, came back to my phone...
1) It is at the Setting page, asking for e-mail, and a few demo on how to use the phone.
2) Samsung account pop up, asking same thing...and updated the Samsung Apps + Push Services.
I was smiling thinking it was JellyBean update. After it all finished...My Note is squeaky clean.
1) Contact which I saved under "Phone" lost. Only from "SIM" is available.
2) Under "Apps", All my downloaded apps lost...
3) The home screens were all default views like the first time you bought it.
4) Checked the "About" .. Still Android 4.0.4.
What's wrong? Most of my contacts lost... I can't barely contact anyone. I plug in to my PC, all the "Folders" for my Apps are still available. And it still consumes space.
Check the "Applications" under "Settings", the space available is still like before but only the default Applications are available.
Luckily my photos, images are still in. And under "Accounts and Sync", Samsung Account having problem syncing, with the message "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly".
Please help. What should I do? I feel so down now...