hey guys and gals thanks for ur help
BUT I fixed it real model # is cubot c7 downloaded the image from cubot.net cubot is the manufacturer
Download this package: Zippyshare.com - DEBUG_TOOL.7z
You can use the drivers from the package folder "SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4-.rar".
1. Disable just in case your Win7 firewall.
2. Launch "ChannelServer.exe" from package folder "CHANNELSERVER" and allow firewall if asked.
3. Start "ResearchDownload.exe" from package folder "ResearchDownload".
4. In ResearchDownload-application chose firmware with first button (for me: 6820_2.3.5_c910_hteng_s5_en_4.0_v01.pac).
5. Be sure that the Baudrate from Win7-Device-Manager-Comports-Settings equal the Baudrate-settings in ResearchDownload-Settings (second button). I recommend 115.200.
6. Press the Start (Play) button in ResearchDownload-application (third button).
7. Turn off the phone.
8. Keep holding the "- volume"-key.
9. Without releasing the button "- volume" plug the usb-cord from phone to Win7 (install the driver if not done before in step 0).
10. The process of firmware-burning should start now in ResearchDownload-application and take approximately 1 Minute. I think you can release the Vol.Button, but I had kept it nevertheless.
11. Wait until the firmware-flashing has been finished (A green sign appeares + "Passed" is written in ResearchDownload-application).
12. Remove the battery, wait 20 seconds. Put battery back and turn on the phone (first boot may take a while but not more than 5 minutes).
Use this at your own risk.
Unfortunately this rom is not rooted and I have problems to root the phone. I tried z4root, superoneclick and doomlord. But no success. I hope that anybody can help to root this rom.
1. Be sure to have the drivers installed correctly (SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4-.rar). Then your Win7-device manager should look like the attached picture when you have USB-debugging enabled on the phone.
2. Try another USB-cable. Often chinese cables and power-plugins are crappy.
a) Start ChannelServer and ResearchDownload in Windows.
b) Take off the phones battery and place it in again.
c) Put the USB-Cable in the phone only.
d) Press the -volume (Minus = lower volume rocker) and keep holding this button.
e) Connect the other end of the USB-Cable to your Windows-machine. It should not take 1 second that ResearchDownload starts to flash your phone. Now you can release the -volume-button.
installed force2sd and moved the 5 apps max for more u have to buy
installed titanium backup to delete crap
dont delete the freaking go launcher ex it''ll brick it unless someone knows a way
hey anyone know a good site to buy cheap blackberry's unlocked ??