May 25th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: May 2013
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
External SD Card and n7 music player and Note 2
1. After transferring music to external card either through USB, USB and Kies software (Samsung phones), or placing SD micro card onto SD adapter and slotting it into computer to load your music, the next step is very important.
2. If you used USB/Kies method or USB to phone, remove/detach USB from mobile phone (reason: syncing phone to music players on computer after new music is downloaded can change the directory and you might get error message from n7 player from mobile phone).
If you used method of placing SD micro card onto SD adapter and slotting adapter into computer in order to load your music, then physically remove adapter card from computer slot, take SD micro card out of adapter, and then place SD micro card in mobile phone.
At this point for all methods, mobile phone should not be connected to computer via USB.
3. Do not use n7 player yet. Go to settings on your phone and un-mount SD card (do not physically remove SD card because it is un-necessary). Turn the mobile phone off (power off) for a minute.
4. Turn phone on and go to settings, storage (ext SD micro card), and mount SD card.
5. After mounting is completed, go to N7 player and have it rescan, and it will read new changes to SD card.
6. N7 players will now read new changes