Go Back   Android Forums > Other Android Devices > Android TV

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree55Likes

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 28th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #1251 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 65
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default

ICS 20120420 Oficial is very, very, very BAD!!!.

NO DOWNLOAD IS VERSION.

Punkored is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 28th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #1252 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Parkes, NSW, Australia
Gender: Male
Posts: 135
 
Device(s): HTC Desire Phone, Ployer V5 MP5 Player, Enjoy AT1000 TV Box with T119 HiDTV dongle, iMiTo 8" Table
Carrier: Pennytel

Thanks: 21
Thanked 44 Times in 31 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetPack View Post
Does everyone who has upgraded have the issue with the pointer clicking in the wrong position? Anyone who doesn't?
No not now.

I used the version that cupi1234 posted, Post #1175. Apparently he simply used the original cursor and changed the colour of its outline to white.

I have the latest ICS version but it had a large white cursor so I loaded up cupi1234's cursor and that is small and accurate.
enviro8 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to enviro8 For This Useful Post:
JetPack (April 29th, 2012)
Old April 29th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #1253 (permalink)
Member
 
stasik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 103
 
Device(s): ATV2000
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 24
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gio965 View Post
Hi stasik, I have found a solution for network connection, without samba.
We can have the same results, by installing of CifsManager and AstroFileManager (both of them are free on Play Store).
With CifsManager we mount our shared folder on PC: (for example:192.168.1.10/shareddocs)
then, with AstroFileManager we go to:/mnt/cifs/(our shared folder)
and we open our file, with the suggested app (MoviePlayer for a video).
In this way, we can manage any file or watch, quietly, any video from PC.
(Obviously the device must be rooted)
hi gio. i know i can use cifsmanager, but it has to be rooted in order to use cifsmanager, and at that stage it was not rooted.
thanks to gboijhpok for patches for rooting and samba
stasik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #1254 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 178
 
Device(s): ATV1000
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 27
Thanked 114 Times in 50 Posts
Default New ICS custom firmware

Hi all, I prepared a new update.zip firmware based on latest 20120420 ICS release.
There are various changes compared to stock firmware (and custom one):
-More complete access to Market
-Root (many thanks to gboijhpok)
-Superuser (it permits us to allow or deny access to the root,
for those apps that require it)
-Smaller white pointer, more precise (many thanks to cupi1234)
-Network connection in samba, working, if we follow the right procedure.
(Pratically, we must always remain inside: mnt/NetShareDirs/(our shared folder)
and to do this, we must use backward arrow icon, in the high part
of the screen, on the left).
This is the link to the file:
update_20120420_M1_4.0_full-patched.zip

Don't unzip, rename to update.img and install as usual.
gio965 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gio965 For This Useful Post:
enviro8 (April 29th, 2012), frank159 (April 30th, 2012), gboijhpok (May 10th, 2012), isanders50 (April 30th, 2012), KingDaveRa (July 21st, 2012), next121 (May 1st, 2012), ragorali (May 22nd, 2012), sku|| (May 6th, 2012), stasik (April 30th, 2012)
Old April 29th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #1255 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Parkes, NSW, Australia
Gender: Male
Posts: 135
 
Device(s): HTC Desire Phone, Ployer V5 MP5 Player, Enjoy AT1000 TV Box with T119 HiDTV dongle, iMiTo 8" Table
Carrier: Pennytel

Thanks: 21
Thanked 44 Times in 31 Posts
Default

What I have found is to simply copy the downloaded file straight to the SD card without renaming and use the upgrade app. Simply select the file you want to upgrade from and it upgrades. No need to rename to update.img.

For streaming media to the box, I use ES File Explorer.

It can be used to log into your LAN and scan for connected devices. If not found, the device IP address can be used to find it.

It will play a range of media files, however you can also select another media player if you want.

With Gingerbread I used Skifta to access file on my DLNA devices and live TV via Nero Media Home 4. But it does not appear to work with ICS.
enviro8 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #1256 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 75
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by isanders50 View Post
Black is actually coax digital audio on mine. I connect to my amplifier as it doesn't have HDMI.
Thanks guys.

Does anyone have a ATV1000 (or any Genia box) with "old" style RCA CVBS (Composite) on the back with "Yellow" for video. My friend's TV does not have Component (YPbPr) so I just wanted to know if he can still get this box or a different one.
avirex is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #1257 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default

There was new firmware 4.0.3 20120428 with new spi version V2.0.0(20120424.132702)
-firmware:
http://www.geniatech.net/down-eng/upgrade/firmware/V1.01.05MC01_20120428/PR20120428.zip
-spi
http://www.geniatech.net/down-eng/upgrade/spi/20120424/SP20120424.zip

It is firmware for MC media box board(ro.product.brand=MBX), not for stvm3(ro.product.board=stv_mbx_m3), perhaps it is compatible, but I have not tried.

from file build.prop:

ro.product.model=MC media box board
ro.product.brand=MBX
ro.product.name=stvmc
ro.build.description=stvmc-user 4.0.3 V1.01.05MC01_20120427 eng.clei.20120427.185508 test-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=MBX/stvmc/stvmc:4.0.3/V1.01.05MC01_20120427/eng.clei.20120427.185508:user/test-keys
schit is offline  
Last edited by schit; April 29th, 2012 at 11:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to schit For This Useful Post:
Surcouf35 (April 30th, 2012)
Old April 29th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #1258 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 75
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

So is this "SPI" compatible with Android 2.3? What is SPI anyway?

Thanks.
avirex is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 12:21 AM   #1259 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Can anybody confirm that component video still works with ICS?
JetPack is offline  
Last edited by JetPack; April 30th, 2012 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Wrote CVBS when I meant component video, not composite.
Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 05:03 AM   #1260 (permalink)
Member
 
vikidroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hrvatska / Croatia
Posts: 130
 
Device(s): LG P500 -AndroidTV LV2GBOX -Acer A100
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 23
Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
Send a message via MSN to vikidroid Send a message via Skype™ to vikidroid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avirex View Post
Thanks guys.

Does anyone have a ATV1000 (or any Genia box) with "old" style RCA CVBS (Composite) on the back with "Yellow" for video. My friend's TV does not have Component (YPbPr) so I just wanted to know if he can still get this box or a different one.
i wrote you few days ago - NO! those are different types of signal. and, black is not equal yellow.
vikidroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 30th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #1261 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 75
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetPack View Post
Can anybody confirm that component video still works with ICS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikidroid View Post
i wrote you few days ago - NO! those are different types of signal. and, black is not equal yellow.
Viki, In the post right above you JetPack said he is using CVBS (composite).

JetPack, which device are you using? ATV1000 or something else?

Edit: Sorry never mind, JetPack edited the mistake in his post, he was talking about YPbPr.
avirex is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #1262 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Guys I need help.
I just bought a MBX DVBT 4 GB Android 4.03 TV box in Singapore.
It has 3 USB and SD card slot on right side.
Has power jack, RJ45 and 1 more USB slot at the back.
I do not know the brand. But the about screen mentioned wyst123@ubuntuwyst123#1
with another no. having date 20120411
After 1 day working it started having problems with my WiFi.
So I Factory reset - using the feature in the settings.
Now I have a black screen with a green robot - NOTHING else ????

Please help. There is no reset button anywhere on the box.

Thanx in advance....

Regards
Sandy Jain
sandyjain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #1263 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 178
 
Device(s): ATV1000
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 27
Thanked 114 Times in 50 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetPack View Post
Can anybody confirm that component video still works with ICS?
I can confirm that it works perfectly...(just tested)
gio965 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gio965 For This Useful Post:
JetPack (April 30th, 2012)
Old May 1st, 2012, 04:03 AM   #1264 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 65
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Let's see if we learn once, use extra memory by the operating system, the lower the performance of this.

Android ICS consumes significantly more memory than Android 2.3 (on ATV).

This results in having less memory available, the system goes worse, Tirone, slower to respond, incompatibility with programs that require more ram to preinstall ... etc.

ICS sucks and is worthless, do not stay with the instalťis and so far is the best version put out by these people.

This is the OFFICIAL version of Android 2.3 with the page Geniatech.

http://www.geniatech.com/news/Geniatech-Android-2.3-20120111-upgrading-instruction.pdf

NO DOWN BECAUSE IT IS A SHIT ICS IN THIS UNIT.
Punkored is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:04 AM   #1265 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyjain View Post
Guys I need help.
I just bought a MBX DVBT 4 GB Android 4.03 TV box in Singapore.
It has 3 USB and SD card slot on right side.
Has power jack, RJ45 and 1 more USB slot at the back.
I do not know the brand. But the about screen mentioned wyst123@ubuntuwyst123#1
with another no. having date 20120411
After 1 day working it started having problems with my WiFi.
So I Factory reset - using the feature in the settings.
Now I have a black screen with a green robot - NOTHING else ????

Please help. There is no reset button anywhere on the box.

Thanx in advance....

Regards
Sandy Jain
I don't know this model, but if it's anything like the MyGica ATV1000, I have had this problem before, and it turns out that the ATV1000 didn't like one of the USB device that I plugged into the unit, as soon as I unplugged everything (except power and TV), the box booted up.
Otherwise try to get support. Good luck.
azdolt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:23 AM   #1266 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Warwickshire, UK
Posts: 53
 
Device(s): Geniatech ATV1000, HTC Wildfire, HP Touchpad (WebOS& ICS Alpha)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 12
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkored View Post
Let's see if we learn once, use extra memory by the operating system, the lower the performance of this.

Android ICS consumes significantly more memory than Android 2.3 (on ATV).

This results in having less memory available, the system goes worse, Tirone, slower to respond, incompatibility with programs that require more ram to preinstall ... etc.

ICS sucks and is worthless, do not stay with the instalťis and so far is the best version put out by these people.

This is the OFFICIAL version of Android 2.3 with the page Geniatech.

http://www.geniatech.com/news/Geniatech-Android-2.3-20120111-upgrading-instruction.pdf

NO DOWN BECAUSE IT IS A SHIT ICS IN THIS UNIT.
I am struggling with some of what you've written but get the main points here.
In theory you are no doubt correct. I suspect this is why its taken ages for any ICS build from Geniatech
In practice however what have people found with the ICS builds we do have available. Just how much can you do before it becomes unresponsive/slow.

I'll upgrade, but don't want to bother doing this if the end result (in practice) is guaranteed to be pants.
meggiedude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:12 AM   #1267 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 2012-04-20-ICS and 2TB Sata 3000 Model

Its Dead Jim.

Without the 2TB out, boots runs fine, seems pretty good.

Put 2TB in get main screen, initializing drive, black screen

Boot with 2TB in, get black screen.

May have to go back to Ginerbread Will try the Apr 29 patched rom posted above.

Wombat
wombat613 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #1268 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 178
 
Device(s): ATV1000
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 27
Thanked 114 Times in 50 Posts
Default Geniatech ATV1000 and ICS 4.0.3: Preview

Hi all, a new video here:
Video guides, tests and previews for Geniatech devices
gio965 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #1269 (permalink)
Member
 
vikidroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hrvatska / Croatia
Posts: 130
 
Device(s): LG P500 -AndroidTV LV2GBOX -Acer A100
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 23
Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
Send a message via MSN to vikidroid Send a message via Skype™ to vikidroid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gio965 View Post
hi gio,

i'm looking at video and i must say that it looks good. but, if i may, you showed us only multimedia. ok, maybe that is a main reason for usind those devices.
but, now i'm in doubt. you showed us videos from net. and all of them works smoth and w/o stucking.
so, first question is, which speed do you have to connect to internet? 4mbps, 8, 12...?

that i'm asking because on this site 24sata TV - Emisija News na 24sata televiziji, on nadroid 2.3.4, video is so slow, voice is late for video about second or two, on some parts there is no video, only audio.

so, please, can you, and somebody else with 2.3.4 check this site and tell me impressions and how does it work. that is croatian 24hour news channel (it only works via IP television, and on internet). and, in most of case, they have more detailed news and i want to watch them not only in front PC, than in big screen. but it is punishment to watch it with android. at least in my case.

thanks in advance!
vikidroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #1270 (permalink)
Member
 
stasik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 103
 
Device(s): ATV2000
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 24
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gio965 View Post
"This video contains content from Warner Bros. Entertainment, SME and Channel 4, one or more of whom have blocked it in you country on copyright grounds."
stasik is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old May 6th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #1271 (permalink)
Member
 
vikidroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hrvatska / Croatia
Posts: 130
 
Device(s): LG P500 -AndroidTV LV2GBOX -Acer A100
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 23
Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
Send a message via MSN to vikidroid Send a message via Skype™ to vikidroid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gio965 View Post
Hi all, I prepared a new update.zip firmware based on latest 20120420 ICS release.
...
This is the link to the file:
update_20120420_M1_4.0_full-patched.zip

Don't unzip, rename to update.img and install as usual.
gio, does it need new SPI or old one is good? thanks!
vikidroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #1272 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 178
 
Device(s): ATV1000
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 27
Thanked 114 Times in 50 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikidroid View Post
hi gio,

i'm looking at video and i must say that it looks good. but, if i may, you showed us only multimedia. ok, maybe that is a main reason for usind those devices.
but, now i'm in doubt. you showed us videos from net. and all of them works smoth and w/o stucking.
so, first question is, which speed do you have to connect to internet? 4mbps, 8, 12...?

that i'm asking because on this site 24sata TV - Emisija News na 24sata televiziji, on nadroid 2.3.4, video is so slow, voice is late for video about second or two, on some parts there is no video, only audio.

so, please, can you, and somebody else with 2.3.4 check this site and tell me impressions and how does it work. that is croatian 24hour news channel (it only works via IP television, and on internet). and, in most of case, they have more detailed news and i want to watch them not only in front PC, than in big screen. but it is punishment to watch it with android. at least in my case.

thanks in advance!
Hi vikidroid, my internet connection is rather slow (about 4mbps) and I decided to show videos,
because in this way, it's more clear to understand the reactivity of the device.
The site, that you linked, gives problems in visualization (only few videos are played smoothly),
but surely it doesn't depend by firmware release (Gingerbread or ICS), but, more probably,
by compression of videos (too much heavy for our android device).
No, you don't need to upgrade SPI... you can quietly install your ICS release and,
if you don't like it, revert to Gingerbread (as for me, I will stay with ICS).
gio965 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #1273 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 178
 
Device(s): ATV1000
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 27
Thanked 114 Times in 50 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasik View Post
"This video contains content from Warner Bros. Entertainment, SME and Channel 4, one or more of whom have blocked it in you country on copyright grounds."
In the next days, I will try to make a new video (showing, also, other features of ICS)
without restrictions due to copyright.
gio965 is offline  
Last edited by gio965; May 6th, 2012 at 06:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 05:19 AM   #1274 (permalink)
Member
 
vikidroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hrvatska / Croatia
Posts: 130
 
Device(s): LG P500 -AndroidTV LV2GBOX -Acer A100
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 23
Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
Send a message via MSN to vikidroid Send a message via Skype™ to vikidroid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gio965 View Post
Hi vikidroid, my internet connection is rather slow (about 4mbps) and I decided to show videos,
because in this way, it's more clear to understand the reactivity of the device.
The site, that you linked, gives problems in visualization (only few videos are played smoothly),
but surely it doesn't depend by firmware release (Gingerbread or ICS), but, more probably,
by compression of videos (too much heavy for our android device).
No, you don't need to upgrade SPI... you can quietly install your ICS release and,
if you don't like it, revert to Gingerbread (as for me, I will stay with ICS).
hm... yes, i'm also on 4mbps. so it is not my device. i even suspected that i got 256mb ram model. and, if i compare that link (24sata tv), and some HD videos from YT few pages before, i'm really confused. flash doesn't work but hd yes... even in full screen.

ok, many thanks for this info.

i'll see will i try ICS, because i did pretty good system with this 2.3.4 and if i re-flash it, and ICS doesn't like me, i need to re-do all of settings. i tryed to backup settings with titanium backup and rom manager, and i can tell you that reverting them is really lottery!? some apps are restored, some aren't. next time, those which first time worked well they stay unchanged... that is so frustrating! ;-) i send message to clockwork crew about recovery image, but still no answer. we aren't interesting to them! ;-) but, hope still lives!!!
vikidroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #1275 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 9
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Help with rooting

Hi Guys,
Would someone be willing to help me? Iíve just bought an ATV1000 and it is working fine, but I would like to do the market permissions and fingerprints trick described by gio965 to let me access more apps on the market. The only problem is Iím totally new to Android and have no idea how to root my device, or even if itís rooted already. Iíve tried searching for this information but every guide Iíve seen has been for rooting Android 2.2 devices. The box has been upgraded from 2.2 to 2.3 by the guy I bought it from, but I donít know what version of the firmware he used, or what else he may have done.
The system details are as follows:


Uboot
V1.3.6-13-g49463f7(20111102.110357)


Recovery
V1.3.0-32-g20c526c(20111101.190701)


Kernel
2.6.34 v1.3.0-33-gae54c1b-dirty(20111102.151926)


Build
20111102.152703


And the Market version is
V1.8.2


Could anyone please give me the method for testing to see if my device is rooted, and if itís not, for rooting it?


Thanks
John1976 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #1276 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1976 View Post
Hi Guys,
Would someone be willing to help me? Iíve just bought an ATV1000 and it is working fine, but I would like to do the market permissions and fingerprints trick described by gio965 to let me access more apps on the market. The only problem is Iím totally new to Android and have no idea how to root my device, or even if itís rooted already. Iíve tried searching for this information but every guide Iíve seen has been for rooting Android 2.2 devices. The box has been upgraded from 2.2 to 2.3 by the guy I bought it from, but I donít know what version of the firmware he used, or what else he may have done.
The system details are as follows:


Uboot
V1.3.6-13-g49463f7(20111102.110357)


Recovery
V1.3.0-32-g20c526c(20111101.190701)


Kernel
2.6.34 v1.3.0-33-gae54c1b-dirty(20111102.151926)


Build
20111102.152703


And the Market version is
V1.8.2


Could anyone please give me the method for testing to see if my device is rooted, and if itís not, for rooting it?


Thanks
Look the folder /system/xbin file - 'su' if a file exists, the system under root.
schit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #1277 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 9
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thanks schit, but I'm totally new to Android. How do I look there, is there some kind of command line or do I use an app? There is a file browser app on my box but I can't seem to navigate anywhere with it except SD or SATA.
John1976 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #1278 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1976 View Post
Thanks schit, but I'm totally new to Android. How do I look there, is there some kind of command line or do I use an app? There is a file browser app on my box but I can't seem to navigate anywhere with it except SD or SATA.
The other way -
1)Install, Android terminal emulator -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jackpal.androidterm&feature=search_resu lt#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImphY2twYWwuYW5kcm9pZHRlcm0i XQ
2) command under terminal:
su (if the start and there are no errors - you have the Root)

You can also check the contents of a folder /system/xbin
commands:
cd /system/xbin
ls
schit is offline  
Last edited by schit; May 7th, 2012 at 12:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to schit For This Useful Post:
John1976 (May 7th, 2012)
Old May 7th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #1279 (permalink)
Member
 
vikidroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hrvatska / Croatia
Posts: 130
 
Device(s): LG P500 -AndroidTV LV2GBOX -Acer A100
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 23
Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
Send a message via MSN to vikidroid Send a message via Skype™ to vikidroid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1976 View Post
Hi Guys,
Would someone be willing to help me? Iíve just bought an ATV1000 and it is working fine, but I would like to do the market permissions and fingerprints trick described by gio965 to let me access more apps on the market. The only problem is Iím totally new to Android and have no idea how to root my device, or even if itís rooted already. Iíve tried searching for this information but every guide Iíve seen has been for rooting Android 2.2 devices. The box has been upgraded from 2.2 to 2.3 by the guy I bought it from, but I donít know what version of the firmware he used, or what else he may have done.
The system details are as follows:
Uboot
V1.3.6-13-g49463f7(20111102.110357)
Recovery
V1.3.0-32-g20c526c(20111101.190701)
Kernel
2.6.34 v1.3.0-33-gae54c1b-dirty(20111102.151926)
Build
20111102.152703
And the Market version is
V1.8.2

Could anyone please give me the method for testing to see if my device is rooted, and if itís not, for rooting it?

Thanks
hi!

last stabile version of 2.3.4. is 20120111 after that, there was minor update with 20120317. afaik, there no later versions of 2.3.4. next is ICS, 4.0.3.

about rooting. i'm 99% sure that your system is already rooted. or, let's say, writters of code doesn't lock them as they doing for mobile phones.

altough you already saw advices, if you're unsure what and how to do all of that, go to market, and simply install "titanium backup", or "rom manager". those are apps only for rooted devices. if you DO install them, and app's start, you're rooted. if you get error something like this "this app is only for rooted devices", than you do not have root. easyest is to do a update, with little newer android and than there will be root.

if i'm right, gio965 few pages earlyer, uploaded fully customized rom. i'm not sure what version it is, but it surely wroted that info.
vikidroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #1280 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 9
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thank you schit - that worked great.
The file "su" does exist and there are also two other files "dexdump" and "busybox" which stand out in the listing as having different dates and permissions to all the other files in the folder. Does that mean I'm OK to follow gio965's guide now?

Vikidroid
Thanks for the info. I wish I had seen your post sooner as that way would seem easier. Anyway, I learned a bit about using the Terminal Emulator while I was trying to get the listing to stay on screen, so it wasn't a bad thing.
I didn't really want to update the firmware as some people seem to have problems after doing so, and my box is working perfectly at the moment. But if I understand what you are saying, if I update using gio965's custom firmware, my box would have access to more market apps and I wouldn't need to do the permissions trick. Is that correct?
John1976 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old May 7th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #1281 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Parkes, NSW, Australia
Gender: Male
Posts: 135
 
Device(s): HTC Desire Phone, Ployer V5 MP5 Player, Enjoy AT1000 TV Box with T119 HiDTV dongle, iMiTo 8" Table
Carrier: Pennytel

Thanks: 21
Thanked 44 Times in 31 Posts
Default

The simplest way to check if your box is rooted to to download and install the free app Root Check from the Market and run it. This does not require the box be rooted and does not root the box.
enviro8 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to enviro8 For This Useful Post:
John1976 (May 8th, 2012)
Old May 7th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #1282 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Parkes, NSW, Australia
Gender: Male
Posts: 135
 
Device(s): HTC Desire Phone, Ployer V5 MP5 Player, Enjoy AT1000 TV Box with T119 HiDTV dongle, iMiTo 8" Table
Carrier: Pennytel

Thanks: 21
Thanked 44 Times in 31 Posts
Default

I have been using gio965 post #1129 to make my own ROM as per his video. I used the base ICS and added the modified cursor, root access, ewtc as he did. Worked perefectly.

I have a SD set aside for experimentation with some apps that I use to test updates for suitability for my purposes.

I thought that it would be a good idea if I could construct a ROM with these apps included so I copied them into the System/App folder.

I noticed that there were two entries for each app, one with an .apk suffix and one with a .odex suffix.

I put my apps in there anyway however when I tried to install on the box, it failed.

Does anyone know how to include our favorite apps into a new ROM?

Is System/App even the right place to do it?

How do we generate an .odex file from a .apk file?

Anyone help?
enviro8 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #1283 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 178
 
Device(s): ATV1000
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 27
Thanked 114 Times in 50 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1976 View Post
Thank you schit - that worked great.
The file "su" does exist and there are also two other files "dexdump" and "busybox" which stand out in the listing as having different dates and permissions to all the other files in the folder. Does that mean I'm OK to follow gio965's guide now?

Vikidroid
Thanks for the info. I wish I had seen your post sooner as that way would seem easier. Anyway, I learned a bit about using the Terminal Emulator while I was trying to get the listing to stay on screen, so it wasn't a bad thing.
I didn't really want to update the firmware as some people seem to have problems after doing so, and my box is working perfectly at the moment. But if I understand what you are saying, if I update using gio965's custom firmware, my box would have access to more market apps and I wouldn't need to do the permissions trick. Is that correct?
Hi John1976, if you want, you can get a more complete market, also, using the following update package,
specific for Gingerbread 2.3.4.: update_full-access-to-market.zip --> update_full-access-to-market.zip

Don't unzip and rename to update.img, copy it into your sdcard (or usb pendrive),
then plug your sdcard into your device.
Press and mantain pressed reset button (at the bottom of device) and, contemporarly, press power button (on the front side)... few seconds and automatically, update procedure will start.
After rebooting, you will have your device with a more complete market.

@vikidroid
Hi vikidroid, regarding to backup copy of your apps, data and settings, I can suggest to use
Mybackup root.apk that can be downloaded, freely, from Market.
This is the no paid version of Mybackup Pro (which I talked about in this post:
Video guides, tests and previews for Geniatech devices) and I can ensure that it works very well
(I have never had problems after the reinstallation of a backup copy).
gio965 is offline  
Last edited by gio965; May 7th, 2012 at 05:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gio965 For This Useful Post:
Dual_HD (May 7th, 2012), gboijhpok (May 10th, 2012), John1976 (May 8th, 2012), PulseM (May 29th, 2012), vikidroid (May 8th, 2012)
Old May 8th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #1284 (permalink)
Member
 
vikidroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hrvatska / Croatia
Posts: 130
 
Device(s): LG P500 -AndroidTV LV2GBOX -Acer A100
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 23
Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
Send a message via MSN to vikidroid Send a message via Skype™ to vikidroid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gio965 View Post
@vikidroid
Hi vikidroid, regarding to backup copy of your apps, data and settings, I can suggest to use
Mybackup root.apk that can be downloaded, freely, from Market.
This is the no paid version of Mybackup Pro (which I talked about in this post:
Video guides, tests and previews for Geniatech devices) and I can ensure that it works very well
(I have never had problems after the reinstallation of a backup copy).
hello gio!

yes, i know about "mybackup", in a matther of fact, that was one of two apps which i first time use for my first mobile phone. second was "sprite backup". from some reason i stopped to use it/them, and then i buy titanium pro, and all from then i'm using it. but, as i say, there is no guarantie that data will be restored as it was backuped.
i'll give a try. doesn't cost me.
thanks!
vikidroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #1285 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 89
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 35
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

When i reboot the box , the screen seems to be zoom in ! So i downgraded to 11022011 :<
hope they'll fix it
sku|| is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #1286 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 9
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gio965 View Post
Hi John1976, if you want, you can get a more complete market, also, using the following update package,
specific for Gingerbread 2.3.4.: update_full-access-to-market.zip --> update_full-access-to-market.zip
Hi gio965,
Thanks, that seems like a much simpler way for me as I don't feel very confident yet at manually changing configuration files.
Can I just ask, is this a complete firmware update (will I lose my apps), or does it just update the market and leave everything else as it is?

enviro8,
I downloaded Root Checker and it confirmed my box is rooted . Thanks
John1976 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #1287 (permalink)
Member
 
vikidroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hrvatska / Croatia
Posts: 130
 
Device(s): LG P500 -AndroidTV LV2GBOX -Acer A100
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 23
Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
Send a message via MSN to vikidroid Send a message via Skype™ to vikidroid
Default

john, this link you provided is just for market. not whole firmware. so, that will update market and left all as is.
vikidroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #1288 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 9
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thanks vikidroid, I will try that update.
John1976 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #1289 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 178
 
Device(s): ATV1000
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 27
Thanked 114 Times in 50 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviro8 View Post
I have been using gio965 post #1129 to make my own ROM as per his video. I used the base ICS and added the modified cursor, root access, ewtc as he did. Worked perefectly.

I have a SD set aside for experimentation with some apps that I use to test updates for suitability for my purposes.

I thought that it would be a good idea if I could construct a ROM with these apps included so I copied them into the System/App folder.

I noticed that there were two entries for each app, one with an .apk suffix and one with a .odex suffix.

I put my apps in there anyway however when I tried to install on the box, it failed.

Does anyone know how to include our favorite apps into a new ROM?

Is System/App even the right place to do it?

How do we generate an .odex file from a .apk file?

Anyone help?
Hi enviro8, the right place where you should put your favorite apps is:
/data/app, because only in this folder is possible to upgrade them.

It's important to give them the right name (for example: youtube.apk must be renamed to: com.google.android.youtube.apk)...and to do this I can suggest this procedure:

-First of all, install your favorite apps inside your device
-Then, using rootexplorer, go to: /data, copy the "app" folder and paste it inside your sdcard
(in "app" folder you will find your favorite apps named correctly).
-At this point, transfer "app" folder to your PC and follow the usual procedure described in the videoguide.

Regarding to those files .odex, they are apps compiled differently...
but we must use only "normal" apps .apk

@skull
Hi skull, zoom effect is due to a not correct screen setting on your tv.
If you have the possibility to set screen as "not in scale", you should solve.
gio965 is offline  
Last edited by gio965; May 8th, 2012 at 06:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gio965 For This Useful Post:
enviro8 (May 9th, 2012), gboijhpok (May 10th, 2012)
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #1290 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 22
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sku|| View Post
When i reboot the box , the screen seems to be zoom in ! So i downgraded to 11022011 :<
hope they'll fix it
You should edit /system/build.prop and remove 2 lines below will solve the issue (rooted)

#ro.platform.has.1080scale=2
#ro.fontScale=1.3

Another thing, enable lcd_density sometimes doesn't work .
ro.sf.lcd_density=240

Regards,
ZicZac
ziczac is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziczac For This Useful Post:
sku|| (May 8th, 2012), tapatalk (May 10th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old May 9th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #1291 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 20
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hi all.


I just got one of the NeonIQ units. It has uboot 20110906 and Recovery 20110907 so after reading everything, I see I can go straight to SPI 20111102 and firmware 20120111 which my understanding is the most recent stable version (before ICS).


I have noted that a few people, during ugrading have mentioned that their controller no longer works, and to complete the upgrade, they have to plug in a USB keyboard.
Can someone tell me, is it the case that this happens everytime? i.e. everyone needs a USB keyboard to complete the upgrade. Or does it happen about 50% or is it very rare to happen?


The reason I ask is that I don't own a usb keyboard, so if I can't complete the upgrade, I don't want to risk interrrupting the power and bricking the unit while I'm off trying to buy a usb keyboard to finish the update.
Gorjo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #1292 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 34
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 12
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Personally I never use a keyboard because I don't need.
Just put the update package on card , pull back in the unit and go to Settings>privacy>update system .
Click on "update box" button , the unit restart and make the update automatically.
At least for me.

(with 2.2 and 2.3 versions)
cupi1234 is offline  
Last edited by cupi1234; May 9th, 2012 at 10:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 03:30 AM   #1293 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 45
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 15
Thanked 55 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by schit View Post
There was new firmware 4.0.3 20120428 with new spi version V2.0.0(20120424.132702)
-firmware:
http://www.geniatech.net/down-eng/upgrade/firmware/V1.01.05MC01_20120428/PR20120428.zip
-spi
http://www.geniatech.net/down-eng/upgrade/spi/20120424/SP20120424.zip

It is firmware for MC media box board(ro.product.brand=MBX), not for stvm3(ro.product.board=stv_mbx_m3), perhaps it is compatible, but I have not tried.

from file build.prop:

ro.product.model=MC media box board
ro.product.brand=MBX
ro.product.name=stvmc
ro.build.description=stvmc-user 4.0.3 V1.01.05MC01_20120427 eng.clei.20120427.185508 test-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=MBX/stvmc/stvmc:4.0.3/V1.01.05MC01_20120427/eng.clei.20120427.185508:user/test-keys



I can sure those files are not for current Geniatech android TV BOX, it seams that they are used for new models ATV310B/510B. All current ATV1000/2000/3000/310/510 are M1, and their ATV310B/510B are M3, M1 and M3 has different firmware.
gboijhpok is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 03:42 AM   #1294 (permalink)
Member
 
vikidroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hrvatska / Croatia
Posts: 130
 
Device(s): LG P500 -AndroidTV LV2GBOX -Acer A100
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 23
Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
Send a message via MSN to vikidroid Send a message via Skype™ to vikidroid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorjo View Post
Hi all.
I just got one of the NeonIQ units. It has uboot 20110906 and Recovery 20110907 so after reading everything, I see I can go straight to SPI 20111102 and firmware 20120111 which my understanding is the most recent stable version (before ICS).

I have noted that a few people, during ugrading have mentioned that their controller no longer works, and to complete the upgrade, they have to plug in a USB keyboard.
Can someone tell me, is it the case that this happens everytime? i.e. everyone needs a USB keyboard to complete the upgrade. Or does it happen about 50% or is it very rare to happen?

The reason I ask is that I don't own a usb keyboard, so if I can't complete the upgrade, I don't want to risk interrrupting the power and bricking the unit while I'm off trying to buy a usb keyboard to finish the update.
gorjo, first, go to privacy options and look for this option which cupi recommended. but, i'm pretty sure that you'll not find it. when i bought my box, it was 20110621, and there wasn't that option. about keyboard, there is really NO guarantie what will happen with your update proces and KB. maybe it is connecetd to SPI, maybe with same firmware... so, it will be good to find some cheapest kb or just a usb mouse or wireless mouse from some friend.

there is few other ways to try update, but i'll rather not wrote them because you can brick device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupi1234 View Post
Personally I never use a keyboard because I don't need.
Just put the update package on card , pull back in the unit and go to Settings>privacy>update system .
Click on "update box" button , the unit restart and make the update automatically.
At least for me.
(with 2.2 and 2.3 versions)
that is option which is implemented in few latest firmwares. old(er) doesn't have it, and all update process must go via recovery option (reset+turn on)
vikidroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vikidroid For This Useful Post:
Gorjo (May 10th, 2012)
Old May 10th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #1295 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 45
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 15
Thanked 55 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyjain View Post
Guys I need help.
I just bought a MBX DVBT 4 GB Android 4.03 TV box in Singapore.
It has 3 USB and SD card slot on right side.
Has power jack, RJ45 and 1 more USB slot at the back.
I do not know the brand. But the about screen mentioned wyst123@ubuntuwyst123#1
with another no. having date 20120411
After 1 day working it started having problems with my WiFi.
So I Factory reset - using the feature in the settings.
Now I have a black screen with a green robot - NOTHING else ????

Please help. There is no reset button anywhere on the box.

Thanx in advance....

Regards
Sandy Jain


If you can send a picture about your device will be better for us to discuss
gboijhpok is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 05:06 AM   #1296 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 20
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikidroid View Post
gorjo, first, go to privacy options and look for this option which cupi recommended. but, i'm pretty sure that you'll not find it. when i bought my box, it was 20110621, and there wasn't that option.
Yes, mine has the "Settings->Privacy->Update System" option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikidroid View Post
so, it will be good to find some cheapest kb or just a usb mouse or wireless mouse from some friend.
Ahh, ok. That's great. I have USB mice floating around. I didn't know that was a possibilty so it's all good and at least if my controller stops, I can use the mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikidroid View Post
there is few other ways to try update, but i'll rather not wrote them because you can brick device.
I checked out the video too which showed the method I was going to use, although the update option in settings seems easy too.

Thanks.
Gorjo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 07:58 AM   #1297 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 9
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gboijhpok View Post
All current ATV1000/2000/3000/310/510 are M1, and their ATV310B/510B are M3, M1 and M3 has different firmware.
Are you sure about that? My ATV1000 is shown as "M3 media box board".
John1976 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 08:04 AM   #1298 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 20
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

My NeonIQ (which is the ATV1000) also says M3 Media Box
Gorjo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #1299 (permalink)
Member
 
vikidroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hrvatska / Croatia
Posts: 130
 
Device(s): LG P500 -AndroidTV LV2GBOX -Acer A100
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 23
Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
Send a message via MSN to vikidroid Send a message via Skype™ to vikidroid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorjo View Post
Yes, mine has the "Settings->Privacy->Update System" option.
Ahh, ok. That's great. I have USB mice floating around. I didn't know that was a possibilty so it's all good and at least if my controller stops, I can use the mouse.
I checked out the video too which showed the method I was going to use, although the update option in settings seems easy too.
Thanks.
than you'll should be safe. copy update.zip to sd card, rename it to UPDATE.IMG, DO NOT unzip, put it in root of SD card and follow the istructions.

fingers cross!
vikidroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #1300 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Parkes, NSW, Australia
Gender: Male
Posts: 135
 
Device(s): HTC Desire Phone, Ployer V5 MP5 Player, Enjoy AT1000 TV Box with T119 HiDTV dongle, iMiTo 8" Table
Carrier: Pennytel

Thanks: 21
Thanked 44 Times in 31 Posts
Default

The ICS versions have an Upgrade app that is automatically installed.

This allows you to upgrade from either a .zip or .img file and the file does not have named "update" but can be named anything. This is an advantage when experimenting as the name can be informative ie with date or version info.
enviro8 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to enviro8 For This Useful Post:
gio965 (May 11th, 2012)
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Other Android Devices > Android TV
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://androidforums.com/android-tv/408166-geniatech-enjoy-tv.html
Posted By For Type Date
Kiedy Android 4.0 ICS Ice-Cream-Sandwich na MT7001/MT7002 ? This thread Refback January 5th, 2012 09:56 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.