Download and install the Android SDK from Android SDK | Android Developers
enable USB debugging by going in to settings, applications, development and then marking the USB debugging box.
Download the su file below and unzip to desktop.
1. Open command prompt and begin rooting by enterin these commands below.
2. Then set up the dirs by entering the commands below, so shell owns them prior to logging. If shell does not own them then we can not control them. If the logs dir already exists, you may have to do a factory reset to remove them. They should not exist unless someone attempted this previously.
3. Open emode's logset activity. First button should be for enabling log set, enable it. Do not exit the activity, but if you do just repeat the below command.
am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN -n com.zte.emode/.logset
4. Confirm the log_kernel.txt file exists, if it does not wait a minute and check again.
ls -l /data/local/logs/kernel/log_kernel.txt
5. If it exists, delete it and immediately symlink it to /data/local.prop, logset may recreate it, if it does delete and try symlinking again.
ln -s /data/local.prop /data/local/logs/kernel/log_kernel.txt
6. Now we want to wait for /data/local.prop to be created, it may take a minute or two. Keep checking until it exists.
ls -l /data/local.prop
7.Now once /data/local.prop exists, go back to the logset activity and disable logset. If you don't disable it, it will slowly eat away at all the disk space, and possibly overwrite the local.prop before you get root. Now lets set qemu=1 then reboot.
echo 'ro.kernel.qemu=1' > /data/local.prop
Once you have rebooted, remount, install su.
adb push su /system/xbin/su
adb shell chown 0.0 /system/xbin/su
adb shell chmod 06755 /system/xbin/su
Clean up your mess!
adb shell rm /data/local.prop
adb shell rm -r /data/local/logs
Reboot, install the Superuser app from the market.
Once Superuser is installed Reboot once more and enjoy!!!