TravAlert will monitor your Travian accounts and make sure you don't get caught with you village undefended and full of resources.
Create an account and start the service. You can set update interval and notification sound in the settings.
TravAlert is running every 15 minutes to check for incoming attack.
As long as I see the bird of peace in the status bar - I know my villages are safe and sound.
You can change update frequency and notification sound in settings.
* Individual ring tone for each notification type
- incoming attack, no attacks, error
*Travian 4 (T4) supported
* Only ~200k installed
* Notify - incoming attacks
* Notify - no incoming attacks
* Notify - invalid login credentials
* Notify - invalid url/travian not found
* Notify - system message blocking (natars, artifacts, etc)
* Set update interval
* Set notification sound
* Support speed servers
Premium version is soon to be released for multiple account support.
Roadmap of coming major features:
1.1.0 -RELEASED- Support new Travian 4 servers
1.2.0 - Widget for start/stop, mute/vibrate
1.3.0 - Notify full warehouse/granary, empty granary
1.4.0 - Notify of available adventures (T4 only)
1.5.0 - Snapshot of village status
Internet access - obviously
Vibrate device - optional notification setting