Hello, I am pleased to announce the completion and release of my first proper game Survival Trail. It is the culmination of 4 months of work. It is my attempt at getting my foot in the door of the indie game scene.
* My own personal Isometric tile based engine
* Beautiful musical sound track consisting of 7 long tracks of eerie music,
* Ambient sounds like fires, streams, waves, wind, forests and towns,
* A game world consisting of around 29 maps to explore,
* NPCs to talk to and buy or sell goods from
* A timed spread of zombies across the map starting from the graveyard and eventually consuming most of the game world.
* Safe zones to relax in while the zombies spread
* A needs system (in the demo there are no health or food items)
It requires Android 2.1 or above and is designed for ldpi,mdpi and hdpi screens. On xdpi screens the playing area may be shrunk but it should still be perfectly playable.
Here is the demo version which has no health or food items (meaning your character will die after about 7 minutes) but is otherwise the same as the full version:
Here is the full version:
Here are some screen shots of it:
Please download the demo and give it a go. If you like it why not consider getting the full version. Any ratings or constructive criticism would be very much appreciated.