Remotus is an android application that connects an android phone to a computer through a WIFI network, and allows the user to use the phone as a wireless mouse and keyboard.
Remotus is completely free and open source.
- Scroll by swiping the right edge of the screen.
- Right click by long clicking on the screen.
- Click and drag support.
- Sywpe support.
- Should work with any android keyboard.
-Use the phone's D-Pad as the keyboard's arrow key and the D-Pad center button as the enter key.
Android 1.6 or higher.
Java Runtime Enviroment 1.6
- Make sure both your phone and computer are connected to the same WIFI network.
- Computer side:
- Disable the computer's firewall if needed.
- Download the server application and run it on the computer
- Phone side:
- Install the android application and run it
- Enter your computer's name or IP as shown in the server application and click connect.
The app is also available via SlideMe