September 26th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Device(s): Samsung Epic 4G Touch (GS2)
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
[Tool] Quiet Time
Hey guys, I just finished posting my first app, so here goes nothin'...
Hate when alarms go off when your phone is on 'silent' or 'vibrate'? Have a phone that doesn't give you the option to mute alarms when your phone is on silent? This simple application will fix that. It's perfect for people who want silent mode to be truly silent.
With this app you will be able to choose whether you want to mute alarms and media when your phones ringer mode is set to vibrate or silent. Previous volume levels will be set once the phone returns to the normal ringer mode. Just run the app once to choose and apply your settings.
Please report any bugs or feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
. I will promptly respond and address any issues.
- Option to mute Alarms when phone is on silent or vibrate
- Option to mute Media when phone is on silent or vibrate
- Optional toast messages to let you know what is being muted
- Remembers former volume levels
- Works no matter how you change the ringer mode!
- android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS to change the alarm and media volume
Last edited by Sycobob; September 26th, 2011 at 01:09 PM.