November 17th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Device(s): Nexus One , Nokia 5800 XM
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Adaptxt Keyboard Beta released
Well, this is a matter of fact that almost every application requires user input, right from adding your nickname in a game you start playing for the first time to a long email you have to urgently send while you are away from your desktop. Text input on a touch screen device can be the key factor for maintaining the right user experience on any operating system. Typing on an android phone with touch input can be a painful experience if you are not using the right input method while other may enjoy it as their hobby while texting their buddies throughout the day because their keyboard is smooth and really smart.
Adaptxt features include :
- Better word prediction, continues with sentence framing
- Perfectly spaced keys and nice layout
- 40+ language addon packs with industry specializations
- Customizable feedback with sound and vibration for different events.
- Multilingual support with prioritization
- Language specific virtual keyboards
- Available for free with all addon packs
- Special character inclusion
- Learning words from default keyboard
- Backup and restore user dictionary
Though Adaptxt is as good as other predictive keyboards available on the market, it takes predictions even further to framing sentences.
And you get the multilingual benefit of 40+ language addon packs which come in industry specific standard too. Like legal, finance, IT, business, telecomm etc.
As a new comer Adaptxt was pretty fast to catch up on Android platform. Adaptxt has been already available on Wndows, Symbian and other popular platforms.
Check out Adaptxt on Android market : http://market.android.com/details?id=com.kpt.adaptxt.beta
Check Reviews : Adaptxt android app review - Google Search
Last edited by rockcruze; November 17th, 2011 at 12:42 PM.
Reason: update info