First of all, thanks for reading this. This is my first App and it came to me when I saw that everything that was created for this task, was not good enough for what I needed or it couldn't be use where I live. So I developed mDroid!
mDroid is a fully featured money organizer where you can keep track of all your expenses and manage your every day budget.
A complete money manager that lets you control your expenses, your income and see where you money goes. Handle several accounts like your wallet, bank accounts, checking account, investments, credit card accounts, etc.
- Manage transactions and money transfers
- Create accounts in different currencies
- Search for product quotes automatically in different providers without leaving your phone and save them for your wishlist. (Amazon and eBay currently supported)
- Get automatic alerts when the is a lower price for your product wishlist.
- Manage your bill reminders (Payment, Deposit or transfer) with 12 different schedule types and automatic mode.
- Check your upcoming reminders for the coming months.
- Multiple currencies support with automatic exchange rate update. You can also check your default currency to adapt your networth and reports.
- Reports: See your spending of the month on each category, networth, in-out flow and account type, with export feature.
- With Travel mode, you can set different travels and link them to transactions to you could centralize your expenses.
- Spending Planner let you set up limits for your categories, see your expected income and expenses, and your projected savings for the month. On each item you can see your expending for the last months to adapt your limit accordingly.
I will add more features in the future!
For screenshots, see the attachments. I'm leaving here the link to the market. I hope that's OK: https://market.android.com/details?id=money.main
Feel free to leave feedback, opinions. Of course, rating in the Market is much more appreciated however I understand that could be consider spamming