May 18th, 2012, 03:23 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kids Jigsaw Puzzle Lite by DRCOM
We've just published another puzzle, this time a jigsaw puzzle for kids age 3+.
You find the Lite version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dr.kidsjigsaw_lite#?t=W251bGwsMSwxL DIxMiwiY29tLmRyLmtpZHNqaWdzYXdfbGl0ZSJd
**How many puzzles ?
We offer 6 beautifully illustrated, intuitive jigsaw puzzle for the Lite version.
**Why Kids Jigsaw Puzzle?
1. Begin your fun with simple 12-piece jigsaw puzzles and finish with complex 20-piece ones;
2. Nice pictures illustrating themes like farm, ocean, animals, pirates, Indians, dinosaurs;
3. Easy and user friendly interface , specifically designed for young kids;
4.The pieces do not overlap; they appear gradually on the screen one after the other. The parent can choose to have one, two or three pieces at the same time on the screen.(Available on settings, before starting the game);
5. Light and cheerful background music that can be switch on/off anytime by the kid;
6. Cheerful greetings when the puzzle is completed;
7. There is an option giving you the possibility of smooth precision adjustment. Beginning with low precision setting, a child will be able to drop a piece of a jigsaw puzzle away from its right place and it will be automatically adjusted to the correct position. At the high precision setting, a child will have to operate with precision in order to fix the puzzle pieces in their
places. (Available on Settings , before starting the game);
8. Great way of developing perceptive skills in young children
This application will help your child develop skills such as:
at the same time offering many hours of great fun!
**Suggestions or Issues?
We are interested in improving our game in order to meet your requests. Therefore any suggestions or issues are welcomed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do our best to give a prompt response.
Runs on both phones and tablets with Android version 2.1 or higher.
Last edited by mommyramo; June 4th, 2012 at 07:05 AM.