Just released for Android 2.3 / Gingerbread and higher phones: MikroWave.
In essence : it's a tool that allows you to quickly notate your musical ideas when on the move, via a sequencer. It's aimed towards people who know their way around a traditional sixteen step-sequencer and aren't puzzled by the properties of a synthesizer.
- Unlimited amount of measures / bars for your compositions.
- Six available waveforms for the synthesizer, as well a secondary oscillator which is route-able to different targets such as a frequency modulator and low pass filter.
- Drum machine with sixteen step sequencer for rhythmic backdrop
- With the paid versions compositions can be stored on your device and recalled at a later date, including the instrument settings.
- Live improvisation via a single-octave keyboard, which uses a secondary synthesizer to test ideas over the patterns created in the sequencer. Multi-touch response allow the playing of 4-note polyphonic chords.
You can get it on Google Play