[Please please move it to Application Announcements
I was interrupted by so many pushed ads on system status bar from anonymous apps while playing game and reading blogs. And I cannot know who sent them, I hate this so I try to uninstall apps one by one until it's silent on status bar.
Many people are looking for such app as well, finally I decided to develop the app:
Notification History can record all notifications so that you can easily track who pushed unwanted message. This can be used to:
1. Find out which app pushed annoying statusbar advertisement, and uninstall it.
2. Collect messages sent by apps and read them later
3. Backup and share notifications
* Collect notifications on status bar and group by apps
* Save notifications
* Clear notifications
* Uninstall apps sending annoying notifications directly
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service