September 15th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Sep 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[GAME] Arena Quest
I've been working on an arena style combat game with RPG elements and lots of loot. The concept is fairly simple; you control up to 4 heroes and do battle with waves of monsters. Upon victory you are awarded items which increases your power to fight tougher enemies!
I'm at a stage where I would like to get some feedback and compatibility testing.
Final version will have
- Control up to 4 hero characters at once (tank, healer, ranged/melee DPS).
- Unique abilities for each hero, and they gain more as they level up.
- A tactics button that allows you to pause the game and issue commands (similar to Dragon Age/ Baldur's Gate type of games).
- Randomised loot, with over 40 powerful unique items to be found.
- This beta/demo includes the first world (9 levels + End world boss fight).
- Additional 3 hero characters (mage, hunter, werewolf).
- Additional 2 worlds with more monsters and boss fights.
- Many more powerful unique items and randomised loot.
- More variety of stats on items (life leech, extra gold rewarded...etc).
- 2 additional levels of difficulty for each world, each offering increasingly powerful items.
You can get the current version of the game on Google Play
Or you can use the following QR code to download it
I'd appreciate any kind of feedback, including what's fun, what's not, what doesn't make sense, what device you are running and what performance you are getting.
Last edited by gfactoriser; September 22nd, 2012 at 12:22 AM.