In Spin-Tops you will be spinning with your battle Spin-Top around stadiums and try to knock your opponents down before your top stops. Tilt your phone/tablet to crash and collide into AI Spin-Tops. You can customize your Spin-Top with many different parts. Every part has own stats that will affect the performance of your Spin-Top.
Play either a simple quick match, try to beat your high score in arcade mode with endless opponents, or win cups in tournaments in Career mode.
Realistic physics simulation will ensure that matches will be more exciting and not always the same. It also allows using many different gameplay tactics.
• Realistic physics (NVIDIA PhysX)
• 7 Stadiums (+1)
• 11 Spin-Tops and over 40 different parts.
• 3 Game modes
• Online high score leaderboards
• 26 Achievements
• Good graphics: Detailed textures and 3D models, Reflections and 4x Anti-Aliasing...
• Should run even on low end devices!
• And more is coming with updates.
• Powered by Unity game engine
• Android™ phone or tablet with Android 2.1 or higher (2.3 or higher recommended). Some Samsung Galaxy phones needs 2.2 or higher to work right.
• GPU support for OpenGL ES 2.0
• Works on all resolutions, from 320x240 to Full HD (800x480 or higher recommended)
• Tested on Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Archos 70, Galaxy Mini and Galaxy Gio.
Spin-Tops is still in beta and it's my first Android game, so there could be some bugs and missing features. I try to update it often to add new content and fix things.
More info on Google Play Store
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Version: 0.9.4.9b (3.12.2013)
• New control option: on-screen joystick
• New sound effects and resampled old sounds for better quality
• Fixed player top from falling through stadiums, finally! :)
• Some tweaks to menus
• Fixed bugs and errors
Version: 0.9.4.7b (28.7.2013)
• Fixed Workshop Spin Disk selection
• Fixed bugs
Version: 0.9.4.6b (16.5.2013)
• Updated Swarm SDK: now you can customize your profile and there are other new features and improvements
• Fixed many Career related, and user reported bugs
• Added control sensitivity setting
• Added 'Prebuilt Tops' selection in Market
• Dynamic score and extra speed when stopping an opponent in Arcade mode (more with more hits)
• One new achievement
• Added info ticker and update checker
• Some small improvements
• Replaced sign up ads with normal interstitial ads
• Updated ad SDKs
Version: 0.9.4.5b (20.2.2013)
• Online leaderboards and achievements using Swarm!
• New stadium for In-App Purchasers: 'Marching Cubes'!
• Main menu buttons are scrollable
• More accurate collision detect (should reduce the sinking bug)
• Fixed opponents bug on match start
• Scaled some stadiums bigger
• Updated Unity engine and all SDKs
• Redid plugins
• Removed some unused data
• Some small bugfixes
Version: 0.9.4.4b (3.1.2013)
• Fixed the not working close/continue button
• Optimized shaders -> better performance
• Small bugs fixed
• A bit smaller file size
Version: 0.9.4.3b (2.12.2012)
• New Stadium! - S-T-Droid
• Fix for a rare problem in market
• Other fixes
• New Credits (to fit new stuff needed to comply with Android brand guidelines)
Version: 0.9.4.2b (7.11.2012)
• Option to enable/disable 32-Bit graphics
• Some changes
Version: 0.9.4.1b (19.10.2012)
• Fixed "stuck" match when player and opponent stops the same time
• Slightly more responsive Spin-Tops movement with accelerometer
• Bigger touch area for Launch Cords in Market
• Updated plugins
• Reduced pop-up ads
Version: 0.9.4.0b (9.10.2012)
• Fixed auto-sleep in Career and disabled it in menus
• Small fixes
Version: 0.9.3.9.9b (28.9.2012)
• In-App Purchase to get ads removed and support development
• Updated engine -> Fixes crashes and bugs
• Fixed bugs
Version: 0.9.3.9.8b (11.9.2012)
• Optimized Market and Workshop part selections
• Miscellaneous bugs fixed
• Google+ button in Options
Version: 0.9.3.9.7b (31.8.2012)
• Part stats are now shown in Market also
• Fixed "wrong way launching"
• Some small fixes
Version: 0.9.3.9.6b (30.8.2012)
• Bigger grabbing area for Launch Cord (easier especially for small phones)
• Your Spin-Top spins a little bit longer
• Various bugs fixed
Version: 0.9.3.9.5b (21.8.2012)
• Bigger buttons (on higher resolution)
• Slightly bigger fonts
• Adjusted options toggles
• Some small changes and fixes
Version: 0.9.3.9.4b (18.8.2012)
• Fixed the tiny buttons on high dpi devices
• Fixed critical bugs in part market
• Added Share button in options
• Preparations for special attacks
• New splash screen and start-up screen
• Fixed move to SD-Card
• Some small changes
Version: 0.9.3.9.3b (12.8.2012)
• Bug fixes
• Back-end changes to support coming features
• Added Opponents Stopped counter to stats
• Added update dates to ChangeLog
Version: 0.9.3.9.2b (8.8.2012)
• Updated Unity engine -> should improve some things and fix bugs
• Fixed missing materials in tournament mode and other bugs
• Updated plugins
Version: 0.9.3.9.1b (7.8.2012)
• Fixed some small bugs
• Reduced unnecessary text mass in help/tutorial
Version: 0.9.3.9.0b (6.8.2012)
• First published version