What is NFC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X09Wa-hyUxM&feature=related
Create quick tasks and control your phone's settings with NFC TagSee!
NFC TagSee consists of two modules which enable you to manage your NFC tags in various ways.
The first module is called "Assistant". It helps you create tags for everyday actions, like calling your friends, navigating to your favourite web page, setting up an alarm or connect quickly to your home Wifi network. All this and more with just a simple tap. No more menu searching for simple tasks.
The second module focuses on your phone settings preferences that fit you, depending on where you are and what you are doing. It is called "Profiles".
You do not need to manually adjust your volume settings when you're at the movies, or turn on the loudspeaker when you are in the car. Quickly switch to a different wallpaper and launch the browser when you come home. Redirect incomming calls when you are at a meeting an turn your notification tones off ...INVENT!
No worries if you don't have a tag with you when you're going to the movies. You can simply activate the profile form the profiles menu. From there you can also easily customize or delete an existing profile.
For those who don't own a NFC phone yet there is the QR alternative. You can make your own QR codes at "http://www.tagsee.net/qr/code_gen.html".
- Easily write data on tags
- Read content of a tag
- View history of written tags
- Write multiple tags in sequence
Supports the following NFC data sets:
- TEXT (write/read plain text)
- SMS (write/send a predefined SMS)
- CALL (write/call a predefined phone number (including emergency calls))
- URL (write/open URL address in your default browser)
- WiFi (write/establish connection with a WiFi network - "Open" or "WPA/WPA2")
- ALARM (write/set alarm clock)
- vCard (write contact data to a tag)
- CONNECTIVITY (connect to a known network, turn on/off wifi adapter, turn on/off bluetooth adapter)
- SOUNDS (set ringtone/alarm tone/notification tone, set notification/ringer vibration mode, ringer volume, media volume)
- LOOK (set a wallpaper, adjust display brightness, set screen saver timeout)
- ACTIONS (select applications to launch)
- CALLS (turn on/off loudspeaker, redirect incoming calls)
See the list of NFC supported Android phones: http://www.nfcworld.com/nfc-data/android/
You can download the app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=si.src.tagsee