A powerful tool for building mathematical graphs.
The perfect tool for students, teachers and anyone involved in math:
- supports standard graphs in Cartesian coordinate system, parametric graphs, graphs in polar coordinates and parametric graphs in polar coordinates;
- simple and easy to use intuitive interface;
- 46 mathematical functions, built-in constants;
- any number of graphs on one screen;
- save graphs as images with various options;
- work in real time, gesture support, two virtual keyboard to choose, examples, help section, history, settings and more.
New in version 1.4.0
- parametric graphs in polar coordinates;
- support new gestures;
- asymmetric zooming along an axis;
- save an image from the screen to a file with different settings;
- updated help section;
- Spanish localization;
- Ukrainian localization;
- other bug fixes and improvements.