June 24th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Magic: The Gathering (Magic 2014)
Ignite Your Spark this year with Magic 2014
and discover a number of cool new things:
- Engaging Storyline: Join the Planeswalker Chandra Nalaar in a quest to track down a manipulative and dangerous Planeswalker Foe named Ramaz.
- All-new Sealed Play Mode: With Magic 2014, players will be able to open booster packs and build decks to play against the AI in a Sealed Play campaign and against other players.
- Android: It will be available on Android tablet for the first time ever via Amazon App Store and Google Play. Magic 2014 will also release this year on Xbox LIVE® Arcade, PC via Steam®, PlayStation® Network, and iPad.
- New Content: Ten more decks to unlock and battle online with, as well as fifteen new Encounters and ten more Challenges!
- Slivers: See the return of a popular Magic creature type!
- New Cards: Magic 2014 players will get the first look at over 50 cards from Magic 2014—Core Set.
As with previous years we are rolling out the release of the game over two days across the myriad of platforms. Magic 2014
will release during the date below for the specified platform.
- PC/Steam: June 26, 2013
- Xbox LIVE Arcade: June 26, 2013
- Playstation Network (USA): June 25, 2013
- Playstation Network (Europe): June 26, 2013
- Playstation Network (Japan): June 27, 2013
- Playstation Network (Asia): June 27, 2013
- iTunes: June 25, 2013
- Google Play: June 25, 2013
- Amazon App Store: June 25, 2013
The Magic 2014
base game is priced competitively at MSRP 800 MS Points for Xbox LIVE® or MSRP $9.99 for your PS3 through the PlayStation® Network, for your iPad® through the App Store, for your PC through Steam®, and for Android Tablet on Google Play and Amazon App Store. Prices may vary by platform and region.
Last edited by shawnely; June 25th, 2013 at 04:52 PM.