upStream is almost certainly the best Flickr upload client for Android. It allows users to modify almost any attribute of a photo before it's sent to Flickr.
upStream allows the user to:
- set up several Flickr accounts
- modify the title, description, and tags
- resize the photo
- change the location of the photo, including the ability pick a location on a map and save locations for later use
- add the photo to the user's groups and sets, and even create new photosets
- change the privacy settings of the photo
- change the licensing information of the photo
- upload the photo in the background
And with version 1.2...
- do all of the above to multiple photos at the same time
I'm very proud of the way upStream has turned out and where it's going in the near future. I thought you might be interested in seeing it as well.
If you'd like to find out more, check out upStream's website at Hooligan Software