July 10th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Jul 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Can't find essential files!
I am currently learning app-making for Android with Eclipse. I have downloaded android SDK manager and the android plugin for Ecplipse.
The problem is:
- I'm creating an Android project
- In my current tutorial i need to find the main.xml-file in the res/layout-container.
- The tutorial says the main.xml -file automaticly will be created when a project is created.
- I can't find any file that is names main.xml, nor can I find a similar file that should contain the same code.
- If I create an Activity while I'm creating an Android-project, a xml-file with same name as the Activity will be created in the res/layout-container.
What is wrong, what do I have to do to find the main.xml-file??
Thanks for response!