I am having a hard time installing the ADT on Juno (32 bit only). I have 2 computers, both running Win7. one is a 32 bit system, one is a 64 bit system. Aside from choosing the 32 bit Eclipse package vs the 64 bit package, I have followed the following instructions on both systems exactly:
1. Extract Eclipse to a directory.
2. Run Eclipse in Admin mode.
3. Select Help/Install New Software
4. Click the Add button
5. Enter the following location: https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/
6. Enter the following name: ADT Plugin
7. Selected 'developer tools'
8. Installed the package.
9. Allowed Eclipse to restart.
On my 64 bit machine, I now can create new android projects, I see Android options under Window/Preferences... and in help/about I see many android options.
On my 32 bit machine I see none of these things. I DO see the packages as installed (help/about), but NOT the plugins (plugin tab of help/about).
I've tried numerous different versions of Eclipse here, to no avail. What am I doing wrong?