I want to debug applications I develepoed on my phone but I can't.
I have an HTC One X with Android 4.1.1 and Windows 7x64. But when I run adb devices the list is always empty. Here a few things I tried.
- I have installed HTC Drivers with ot without the HTC Sync Manager
- I am sure USB debugging mode is enabled
- I just downloaded the Android SDK and checked the version it is the most current.
- I tried turning pc or phone on and off again.
- I tried killing adb process and running it over and over again.
- and here my device manager
Am I missing something, if I couldn't find the right drivers where are they, should not HTC's official dirvers work properly?
Any help will be appreciated.