This radar app is by far the best Radr app on the market. To me it far surpasses the offerings from The weather channel and accuweather apps. It is simple yet effective.
1. loads fast
2. timeline is great, 1hr
3. choice of satellite view
4. zoom in and out features uses either menu button or touch screen
5. pause and play is a neat feature
6. My location feature
7. choose your animation speed
8. set to auto refresh or refresh when you want
1. will not load outside of the US ( If you have any family in the Carribean, forget about checking there radar) I have not been in an actual outside of the U.S location to test the "MY location" feature. So if you have please share
2. Sometimes if you are in a tropical state where thunderstorms tend to flare up often you will get alot of radar echoing. False reads. But you can tell the difference between an actual line of T'storms and the false feedback.
In the end I Highly recommend D'Loading this great Radar. At 87kbs , how can you loose?