Go Back   Android Forums > Archived Android Devices > Archived Tablets > ARCHOS 5

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default New Archos 5 questions

I'm not new to Adroid as I have a Droid but new to Archos. So far I'm loving it but have a few things I cant figure out and haven,t found an answer online. I bought it as I needed an mp3 player which ut does a great job but is a little big. But because of the size I thought it would make a good ebook reader. I have downloaded a pdf reader and Aldiko to read. I have downloaded some manuals (basically just to try it out) and some epub from my library. It cant find anything from my library and my pdf's are too small to read. so I uped the font size but now I have to scroll back and forth as well as down, a big pain and I just wont read if that is how it has to be. Are there any better readers for Android/Archos or am I missing something?
Also I have looked through the manual and can't find this. How do you delete playlists in the Media player?
And lastly can I connect my Archos to my Droid to use Verizons 3G network to see Google Sky and Google Navigation to name a few, on the Archos? Sorry but didn't see anything about this.
Thank you for your time,
Nancy

Advertisements
sponsored links

Go Back   Android Forums > Archived Android Devices > Archived Tablets > ARCHOS 5