Go Back   Android Forums > Archived Android Devices > Archived Tablets > ARCHOS 70

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default archos A70HB (cupcake) user manual

haven't figured out how to delete or cancel the thread, but got an email today from someone I reached out to, saying he was putting a copy of the user manual in the mail; if it doesn't happen I'll be back hat in hand. thanks again.

Our granddaughter bought a ARCHOS home tablet some time ago and after the initial blush of having it, stored it in her closet until this Christmas. When she heard I was going to purchase a Kindle, she rummaged through the closet and said “look what I have”. Nice thought but … (those of you who have granddaughters will understand) she doesn’t have either the power supply device to recharge the battery or the original user manual.

Instinctively I went to the ARCHOS site thinking that would be the logical source for the user manual, but not so, after entering the required data including serial number, it erased all I entered and sent me back to the home page. Thus began my hunt, to those having a A70HB up for sale, I offered to buy a copy of the manual, searched the internet for an alternative source without success. Now I'm trying communities such as this one. Any suggestions? As to the power supply, that was much easier, found it on a site (NEW>MP3) for $20. thanks.

Last edited by snugggles; January 2nd, 2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: problem maybe resolved
sponsored links

Go Back   Android Forums > Archived Android Devices > Archived Tablets > ARCHOS 70